Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone disapointed with the Rock Candy Mountain model in Trolley Treats?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone disapointed with the Rock Candy Mountain model in Trolley Treats?

Yeah it looks nice and cute (from the pic i've seen), but I expected it to be more grand, not just a fancy window display. I thought it would be bigger and be in the center of the shop. It would've been nice if it were bigger and more visually arousing, oh well you can't always get what you want...

Re: Anyone disapointed with the Rock Candy Mountain model in Trolley Treats?

I actually really like it the way it is. It makes me want to break open the window and start eating it.

Comment

I thought it would be bigger but no still pretty cool! Actually I am a little dissappointed because I thought the trollys were suppose to run around the track, but havent seen it run once. In fact I only seen the trolly on it once, but never running, but doesnt exactly ruin my day lol.

Comment

It was COOL. Glad it was small and could be overlooked.... Like a hidden Mickey. Overheard one teenage girl explaining it to her parents.

I checked 3 times over 3 days. One day nothing was running, one day two were running, one day one was running. Miniature trains always have issues. They would need to make it mechanical and not actual toy trains to be running most of the time.

Comment

No.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X