Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Years pics from our visit. Happy New Year!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years pics from our visit. Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to ALL! I apologize in advance for some blurry photos I'm still learning how to use this camera.

I think the sign says it best.

The stage is set.

Walkways were clear near the Snow White's Wishing Well.

The Hub for the evening festivities.

More to come....
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Re: New Years pics from our visit. Happy New Year!

A VERY WET Tommorrowland.
    Sorry this was kind of dark the skies were really opening up at this point.
    "Tom Morrow" with his note Pads With "Happy New Year" scribbled on them.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Great pics
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

IASW AT around 7:30 pm
        No limit on how many hats or horns, you could take as many as you like and this was at the festival arena.
        The Castle with the Projection and lighting.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!!! Do you live here now??? Just curious!
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Awesome pics TicToc!!!!!
            Katie :yea:
            Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
            :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

All of them are great...The Castle is AWESOME!!!

Thanks!

Comment

Happy New Year, MiceChat!

Stage Shot
                Mr Toad wears his New Years cap. Also the photo didnt trun out but the Haunted Mansion Gargoyles had hats too in the elevator. None on the Pirates though in POTC.
                Crazy Photo on space.Borneio goes Bananasand I rode around Noon I believe. We had Fastpasses 120 minium wait most of the day,and it broke down once that we saw. That's enough for now I will have a little more later. It was a great day. The rain scared off what might have been a IMO a really OVERLY crowded New Years Eve. Also the crowd control by the Disneyland Castmembers was fantastic I like the way it is setup to go around the hub although it stopped a few times, it was still well handled.:clap: Thanks in advance for looking. I can't tell you how much we loved this.
                Last edited by Alchimedes; 01-02-2006, 08:20 PM.

Comment

I don't blame that gal for covering her eyes...Some of those lights are VERY bright! (momentarily blinding bright) Or maybe it's just me...

Thanks!

Comment

great pics, I wish I would have gone to get the new mickey 2006 hat

Orlando doing good
                    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                    Princess of Randomness

Comment

wish i coulda been there! looks like you had a blast! thanks for posting!

-Lauryn

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey
                        I don't blame that gal for covering her eyes...Some of those lights are VERY bright! (momentarily blinding bright) Or maybe it's just me...

Thanks!
                        Yes it is isn't it. I always try to look away from it.

Comment

thanks for sharing your pix!! it looks like a lot of fun!

i'm hoping some of the new years ears end up at the outlet. i had them in my hot little hands, but the new $$ saver in me put them back.
                          <o>

Comment

Walked on to Dumbo for the first ride of the year! Peter Pan, then Pirates to see if they did the Party hats on the Pirates.

Comment

Those hats will end up there(the outlet) not too many people had them on because of the free Party hats.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X