This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New change to holiday mansion

Fast Passes will NOT be available for the Haunted Mansion Holiday attraction this year.

And ... All guest in wheel chairs and with Guest assistants cards will be required to wait in a first come first serve line, just like at Pirates Of the Caribbean.

Re: New change to holiday mansion

And just where did you get this information?

Comment

Isn't that how the handicap line already is...?

Comment

Originally posted by disneychrista View Post
        And just where did you get this information?
        From XOXO Gossip Girl.

Comment

Cast member who works there, the wheelchair line.is already like that but the guest assistance cards will also have to wait instead of just going on

Comment

I was there on last Saturday and it was working as it always has. You go through the line until you reach the point where you present your card or through use of a chair or vehicle they have you deviate from the line. There is no way that chairs and or vehicles could go through the switchback lines beyond that, there isn't enough room. During the holiday layover, they usually have you go through fast pass. If they truly are not doing fast pass (and with the tremendous lines for the holiday season, I find this hard to believe) then you would again, go through the line until you reach the deviate point.
            “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

I would be curious how much faster the stand by line would move without fastpass during the holidays.

Comment

Yeah, I don't really believe that they aren't going to do Fastpass this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzly View Post
                  I would be curious how much faster the stand by line would move without fastpass during the holidays.
                  Same thought here. Perhaps this would be a good test to see how much of a difference the fastpass line makes in the standby wait time.
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Even if its just a test I don't see it lasting long. I'm sure a ton of people would complain and things would change

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

I agree--I don't see this going over well. If they wanted to streamline the FP system, then all they'd have to do is enforce return time and use it as intended--a certain number of FP's available for each time frame to be spaced out with the standby line.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyH View Post
                        I agree--I don't see this going over well. If they wanted to streamline the FP system, then all they'd have to do is enforce return time and use it as intended--a certain number of FP's available for each time frame to be spaced out with the standby line.
                        This should be done at all fastpass locations anyway, and not just as a test. It should be policy.
                        Last edited by calsig31; 09-01-2012, 04:19 PM.
                        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyH View Post
                          If they wanted to streamline the FP system, then all they'd have to do is enforce return time and use it as intended--a certain number of FP's available for each time frame to be spaced out with the standby line.
                          Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                          This should be done at all fastpass locations anyway, and nit just as a test. It should be policy.
                          I agree!

Comment

Maybe they're only using the FP on the weekends?

Comment

Originally posted by Quarar44 View Post
                              Yeah, I don't really believe that they aren't going to do Fastpass this year.
                              Didn't people say the same thing when Small World Holiday stopped offering Fastpass?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X