Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most terrible attraction in Disneyland resort history?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most terrible attraction in Disneyland resort history?

I think Innoventions is the most terrible attraction in Disneyland history. No imagination at all.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

DLR.. like including DCA? then it has to be SUPERSTAR LIMO!! I think Innoventions at least took more TIME to make...

And at Disneyland, Rocket Rods was pretty awful.

Comment

Rocket Rods. It was the downfall of a perfectly decent, crowd guzzling attraction. Bring back the PeopleMover!!!
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

That Pooh ride over at Disneyland. If I wanted a three minute nap, that ride would do it for me.
        I lurk.

Comment

I vote for Soarin'
          ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

Comment

My vote goes to Limo......personally I thought Rocket Rods was fun (when it wasn't broken down)

Comment

Originally posted by Mousekiteer
              That Pooh ride over at Disneyland. If I wanted a three minute nap, that ride would do it for me.

Oh, come on. Pooh is just as good as the Fantasyland dark rides. It lacks the "charm" that the 50-year-old rides do but for a slow kids' ride it's absolutely fine.

I'd have to say Innoventions because it's a tremendous waste of space and I have never had the slightest urge to go in there after the first time.

Comment

Observatron. I remember when the new 98 tomorrowland happened they actually listed that and 'cosmic waves' as ATTRACTIONS! B-S!!!

Comment

1) Rocket Rods

2) Superstar Limo

3) Mullohand Madness

4) ALL of Paradise Pier in CA except California Screamin

Comment

Originally posted by squinky
                    Oh, come on. Pooh is just as good as the Fantasyland dark rides. It lacks the "charm" that the 50-year-old rides do but for a slow kids' ride it's absolutely fine.
                    Yeah, it would have been fine if it came out in the same time as the other dark rides, but it came out many years later. Technology has improved, and what do they do? They don't bother to innovate and end up make something that doesn't even come close to having the same pull as the Country Bear Jamboree. Have you seen Pooh's Hunny Hunt over in Japan? It puts our pooh ride to shame.
                    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Wow, tough question. It goes against my grain to be critical of DL, so I choose DCA. I just can't pick against DL. Sorry.
                      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Innoventions, and Rocket Rods What a waste of money.
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                          Rocket Rods. It was the downfall of a perfectly decent, crowd guzzling attraction. Bring back the PeopleMover!!!
                          I agree. Rocket Rods was a2 hour que and a 2 minute ride.

Comment

Pretty much what everyone else has said so far. Innoventions, Rocket Rods and Superstar Limo.
                            Remain Seated Please..... :o

Comment

Innovations, it sucks! Could it get much worse? I mean an attraction where all you see is a man with a cane walking in circles would be 5 times better!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X