Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney to remove the short-term parking lot on Harbor Blvd.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Disney to remove the short-term parking lot on Harbor Blvd.

According to this article in the OC Register Disney will be starting construction on the removal of the short-term parking lot, and replacing it with a loading/unloading zone. After completion you will no longer be able to lark there for any length of time.

Disneyland converts short-term parking lot | parking, lot, disney - Entertainment - The Orange County Register

So what do you all think of this? For me it was nice to have that parking to do a quick transaction at the ticket booth. It's not the end of the world but it was nice having this convenience.

Re: Disney to remove the short-term parking lot on Harbor Blvd.

Downtown Disney's parking lot just got busier.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Honestly, this is a good thing. I'm glad they are keeping it as a load/unload area though and not just getting rid of it completely. I know a lot of CM's use that lot for drop-off/pick-up so I'm glad they will still have it.

The amount of people who use the short-term lot is negligible and I don't think it will make the DtD lot any busier than it already is. There is so much traffic on Harbor right there, anything that can be done to alleviate some of it is good for everybody.

Comment

We need....a second parking structure
        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I think there are something like forty parking spots or on that order. Not a big loss.
          Last edited by ravencroft; 09-06-2012, 07:39 AM.
          --
          http://www.bewaterwise.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X