This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Over the Wall: A look at the progress of Fantasy Faire from 9/9/12

While I was at Disneyland yesterday, I took a risk and got a video over the construction walls for the new Princess Fantasy Faire.

Link: Over The Wall: Fantayland, Fantasy Faire Construction Update as of 9/9/12 - YouTube

Sorry for the quickness. I took it a few minutes before the show in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle took place.
    Met Anna and Elsa over 1100 times and not afraid to admit it. Just let it go

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasTheImagineer

Re: Over the Wall: A look at the progress of Fantasy Faire from 9/9/12

Cool, Hey can I ask what Camera you have? I saw one of your Matternhorn videos. What did you use to stabilize the video? Was that the camera or done in a program? Felt like I was riding the matterhorn with butter.

Comment

:evil:

Very cool! Are you just really tall or do you have a monopod? When they were working on Nemo I saw someone shooting pictures of the construction with their camera on a monopod.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by JM Disneyland View Post
        Cool, Hey can I ask what Camera you have? I saw one of your Matternhorn videos. What did you use to stabilize the video? Was that the camera or done in a program? Felt like I was riding the matterhorn with butter.
        Hopefully this answers your questions:
        - I use a A Sony HDRR550 Handhled Camcorder form my videos.
        - Youtube has a stabilization program for uploaded video (look in the Enchantments) which is how I stabilize most of my videos (although it tend to zoom in on the video a little bit, and slightly alter the video)

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
        :evil:

Very cool! Are you just really tall or do you have a monopod? When they were working on Nemo I saw someone shooting pictures of the construction with their camera on a monopod.
        I am tall, but not that tall. I do use a monopod (me and my dad try to use it for videoing shows that are "long")
        Met Anna and Elsa over 1100 times and not afraid to admit it. Just let it go

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasTheImagineer

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X