Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    Anyone got pics? Very curious to see what overlays the VIPs have and what Villains are appearing. Cap'n Hook-you are the main man, got any info?

  • #2
    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

    Yes please and the new pirate thing in NOS

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

      Originally posted by mousedaddy View Post
      Yes please and the new pirate thing in NOS
      The pirate thing can be seen in the photos HERE Magic Eye (scroll down)
      _____________________________________
      Brian Kolm the Atomic Bear - comics, cartoons, artwork and instruction.
      http://www.atomicbearpress.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

        ok so you were there are those out fits for sale out side the pirate leage and if so what is the pricing

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

          OK Here is what the Halloween Carnival Jamboree looks like.

          Pumpkin Carving


          Schedule


          Spin The Wheel


          Rope Ring Toss


          Coloring: Masks or picture of a Cow?


          Donald


          Villans Tent. They let in 20-30 guests at a time, and have a quick wave the wand over the cauldren show,
          and a Villan appears in a puff of smoke. Then a quick meet and great. New show about every 15 minutes.
          Cruella,Hook, Evil Queeen, Red Queen, but I did not stay long enough to see if Malificent would show....



          By noon it was over 100, and I had things to do....

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

            Originally posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post
            OK Here is what the Halloween Carnival Jamboree looks like.

            Pumpkin Carving
            Was that the 11:15 show this morning (Sat.)? That might be me in the floppy hat in the background just to the left of the brass fitting on the umbrella in the middle.
            .

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

              about how long is the wait to get into the villains tent?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

                Originally posted by Ron W View Post
                Was that the 11:15 show this morning (Sat.)? That might be me in the floppy hat in the background just to the left of the brass fitting on the umbrella in the middle.
                Yes, at 11:15. Here is an enlargement.


                I admire your photos, We have probably crossed paths, as I am at the park often.

                Saturday, the wait was only a few minutes. But I expect it to be longer when the weather cools and it is closer to Halloween.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

                  i was under the impression that the jamboree was only offered during the halloween party.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

                    is the games only for kids or can all ages play the rope hat game?
                    and what are the prizes?
                    ( want to try this and the wheel tues or Wednesday and not sure what age range is for the games?)
                    My Art site
                    http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

                      Thanks for the Donald pic-got any more character pics? thanks

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

                        I was there yesturday but I didn't get there until 3:30 so didn't get to do that much. I really don't like this new thing they have for the villians. You only get to see 1 villian and you don't know who it will be they do not tell you who it is. When I when in for the first time I was like the 3rd person in I got Capt. Hook after seeing him only I took off for like 30 mins. to see only 2 Princess that they had out Cinderella and Tiana I when back to Thunder Range and back in line which was longer and by the time I got up to be next it was Capt. Hook once again. I like it better the old way where u get to see who is there and you get to have 3 villians out at the same time. My pictures are not up yet I should have them up later today after I get off work.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

                          Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
                          I was there yesturday but I didn't get there until 3:30 so didn't get to do that much. I really don't like this new thing they have for the villians. You only get to see 1 villian and you don't know who it will be they do not tell you who it is. When I when in for the first time I was like the 3rd person in I got Capt. Hook after seeing him only I took off for like 30 mins. to see only 2 Princess that they had out Cinderella and Tiana I when back to Thunder Range and back in line which was longer and by the time I got up to be next it was Capt. Hook once again. I like it better the old way where u get to see who is there and you get to have 3 villians out at the same time. My pictures are not up yet I should have them up later today after I get off work.
                          Same thing happened to me. I checked back throughout the day on Friday and Saturday and it was just Captain Hook and Cruella. I asked the cast member if any other villains would make an experience and she replied "don't expect to see any other characters anytime soon". Has anyone else seen another villain in the tent?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

                            Originally posted by Toadswildride View Post
                            Same thing happened to me. I checked back throughout the day on Friday and Saturday and it was just Captain Hook and Cruella. I asked the cast member if any other villains would make an experience and she replied "don't expect to see any other characters anytime soon". Has anyone else seen another villain in the tent?
                            Wow-this seems like a epic fail. How long would the line be if you knew who it was?

                            And Cruella? Come on, she already appears daily-plus it looks like the dance party is continuing, so 3 cruellas?

                            Hook is a regular at breakfast.

                            Why bother setting this up if it's just same old same old?

                            ---------- Post added 09-16-2012 at 08:22 AM ----------

                            Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
                            I was there yesturday but I didn't get there until 3:30 so didn't get to do that much. I really don't like this new thing they have for the villians. You only get to see 1 villian and you don't know who it will be they do not tell you who it is. When I when in for the first time I was like the 3rd person in I got Capt. Hook after seeing him only I took off for like 30 mins. to see only 2 Princess that they had out Cinderella and Tiana I when back to Thunder Range and back in line which was longer and by the time I got up to be next it was Capt. Hook once again. I like it better the old way where u get to see who is there and you get to have 3 villians out at the same time. My pictures are not up yet I should have them up later today after I get off work.
                            Thanks again for the informative post! It is invaluable for trip planning for me, and I'm sure others as well!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Character pics from Halloween Carnival at the Jamboree

                              No Frollo?



                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X