This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News NextGen in DL

According to Al's article, the Big Brother program hatched in the swamps of Orlando, NEXT GEN/Fastpass Plus, WILL be comming to Walt's Original MK in about two years. Folks, I will say this. The day Anaheim allows TDO to dictate when and where we ride OUR attractions replete with TV screens, computer games, and daycare center games in highly themed queues, is the day we lose DL............

Re: NextGen in DL

As far as I'm concerned, they are still in testing. I've heard some nasty stuff about it from people who were in the test group.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Comment

If it comes we all need to complain at city hall. And get our friends to complain at city hall. Start fb groups and what not to keep that crap out of DL!!!
      In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

Comment

Don't freak out just yet. Next Generation queues aren't even as horrific and video game-filled as people make them out to be either. Just take a deep breath and relax.
        "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

I thought NextGen was the ahead-of-time, online reservation system for rides. Is it synonymous with interactive queues now? Because interactive queues rock.

Comment

They are getting feedback from those who are testing it out. We'll see if it's considered a success by the guests after the data is analyzed.
            DisneyTwins
            Since May 2003

Comment

Oh good lord, talk about putting the cart before the horse.

Comment

For now, I guess we should wait to see what actually happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ohmyjustin View Post
                  I thought NextGen was the ahead-of-time, online reservation system for rides. Is it synonymous with interactive queues now? Because interactive queues rock.
                  Two parts of the Next Generation experience.

In WDW they started doing trials of reserving ride times. The people who have been part of this have gotten to reserve 4 rides times. It may not sound like a lot but pick 9 attractions you would ride in a day. Would you use 4 FPs on the 9 or more or less? 9 by the way is the average number of attractions a guest does in a single day.
                  Last edited by swampymarsh; 09-18-2012, 07:50 PM.
                  Be Cool Stay in School!
                  Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Can someone explain this NextGen thing? I've read some about it but I feel I am not getting the whole story or at least I'm not getting the facts straight.
                    Little and broken, but still good.

Comment

I highly doubt that this will even materialize in DL.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

What I took from the article is that FP return times will be implemented in DL in 2013 so they can test all year.

I don't think they should give the passes to people with claustrophobia, etc. and I hope that problem spoken of in the article is resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by PetiteMortKvsh View Post
                          Can someone explain this NextGen thing? I've read some about it but I feel I am not getting the whole story or at least I'm not getting the facts straight.
                          It's pretty involved.

Some has to do with making reservations before coming for not just hotels and restaraunts but also to ride attractions at specific times.

Some is about have more interactive queues.

Some is about using RFID that identifies you specifically so characters, CMs and less animated objects can interact with you already knowing your name and other preferences.
                          Be Cool Stay in School!
                          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I HATE HATE HATE the idea of these. I'm completely agree with the majority.

Comment

Wow....Thanks. Alright I'll look more into it. As of right now...I don't like it!
                              Little and broken, but still good.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X