This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Sugar Skulls?

Does anyone know if they are selling Dia De Los Muertos style sugar skulls anywhere around the resort? Perhaps in Rancho Del Zocalo? I am just curious.

Re: Sugar Skulls?

I didn't see any anywhere when we were there last week (including Rancho). But what a good idea!
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

That IS a great idea! I'm kind of surprised they don't sell those anywhere!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

I have a sugar skull purse and wallet set i got at world of disney this year ..... but not just a stand alone skull
        sigpic

Comment

I wish they had these! I am also really surprised they don't, it would be a great piece of merchandise to go along with Dia de los Muertos and represents the culture.

Comment

I think I'm going to make some for myself now It is really a great idea.

Comment

I really wish they'd sell them, too! That would be a great craft idea for the Ranch, as well. They could set up a station where kids learned to make or paint sugar skulls.

Of course, at Disneyland they'd need to sell ones that would be edible, not the sugar/paint ones...otherwise some clueless parent would feed a sugar skull to their kid and argue that since it said "sugar," it must have been food. O_o
              Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

Originally posted by Malina View Post
                otherwise some clueless parent would feed a sugar skull to their kid and argue that since it said "sugar," it must have been food. O_o
                Maybe it could be some other material in the style of a sugar skull and be painted with just regular paint. But not edible.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, guys. Looks like I'll have to find some off-property.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X