Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Micechat!!! (you made my Disneyland time-lapse video a huge success!)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Thank you Micechat!!! (you made my Disneyland time-lapse video a huge success!)

I'd like to thank everyone here on Micechat that helped make my video a success. Because of Micechat I got write ups in the Huffington Post, Gizmodo, Vanity Fair Italia, various blogs, and Yahoo Australia. Since June it has gotten just under 200,000 views. Thanks again!!!

I am currently working on a new video. This next one will hopefully blow the last one out of the water. This next one uses a different type of filming method....well, you'll see it soon. ;-)

Like what you see? Check out more:
    My Website
    http://danielnburton.com

Re: Thank you Micechat!!! (you made my Disneyland time-lapse video a huge success!)

Cool! In one spot you took pix of a rope bridge. Where did you take that one from?

Comment

Re: Thank you Micechat!!! (you made my Disneyland time-lapse video a huge success!)

That is an awesome video and deserves the success. Congrats!
      Life is far too short for bland food!

Flickr page: www.flickr.com/ringoffirehotsauce
      You Tube: www.youtube.com/ringoffireguy
      Facebook: http://profile.to/michaelgreening/
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/RingofFire1
      Personal website: www.mikeanddianes.com

Comment

Please make one of people eating delicious food.

Comment

I think that if I was in your video, it would be fabulous!
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas View Post
            I think that if I was in your video, it would be fabulous!
            Didn't you see yourself though?

Very cool video, loved it.
            I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Comment

That was incredible!! Can't wait for your next video!!

Comment

what a cool video! make sure to post your next one!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Love this video! Thanks for sharing it.

But seriously, when was the Mark Twain ever that empty in the afternoon like that? *thud*

Comment

Very cool video. I love seeing Small World and Mark Twain sped up. :P

Originally posted by smartlabelprint View Post
                    Cool! In one spot you took pix of a rope bridge. Where did you take that one from?
                    Tarzan's Treehouse.
                    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based on if something is new, I reject it immediately because its frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
                    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Comment

Very cool!!! Glad we could help. We all really enjoyed it!!!

Comment

You're welcome!

Very cool video!! Thanks for sharing with us here too!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Timelapses are always fun! Great job!

Right at the end you can see security and CMs making their sweep down Main Street.

Comment

Thanks again everyone!
                            Like what you see? Check out more:
                            My Website
                            http://danielnburton.com

Comment

I can (and have) seen this vid many times. I never tire of it! It's one of the best time-lapse vids of DLR out there. We luvit!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X