Today in Disney History:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Re: Happy Birthday "A bugs land"

"Happy"
    Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

I never visit "lands" for their theme, I go for the rides, but "a bug's land" is different. The Flik's Fun Fair rides are uninteresting (to me) but the design of the land blows me away. I'm almost six feet tall and *I* feel like a bug. I walk around staring up at the clover and feeling like the Incredible Shrinking Man (it's a wonder I haven't run in to anyone).

It's also the home of It's Tough to Be a Bug, which I call either "When Movies Attack" or "The William Castle Memorial Theater." Great stuff. I think the Hopper animatronic is the best in either park.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcatrik View Post
        I never visit "lands" for their theme, I go for the rides, but "a bug's land" is different. The Flik's Fun Fair rides are uninteresting (to me) but the design of the land blows me away. I'm almost six feet tall and *I* feel like a bug. I walk around staring up at the clover and feeling like the Incredible Shrinking Man (it's a wonder I haven't run in to anyone).
        I have to agree, it's an amazingly well themed land.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

^agreed, although the land doesn't really mesh well with the theme park as a whole, it's a beautifully designed land. I think they should put some form of connection with the land and California. Maybe bring back the farming connection or have an exhibit with insects native to California.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Comment

i love the details of bug's land and though it used to be a weird transition area from pixar to what i call "real-life lands," i think the addition of carsland makes it fit in nicely. i love the "it's tough to be a bug" show.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Happy B-Day Bugs Land. Now Go Away
              Met Anna and Elsa over 1100 times and not afraid to admit it. Just let it go

My YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasTheImagineer

Comment

a nicely themed walkway! Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday "A Bugs Land". Your'e not quite the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids Movie Set Adventure" but at least you have rides for the kiddies!
                  Last edited by G24T; 10-07-2012, 08:46 PM.
                  Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Happy Birthday....I hope by 8 more your gone..so there is something there I can care about
                    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

So when are they gonna bring to California Adventure: WALL-E Land, Up Land, Brave Land, Ratatouille Land, and Incredibles Land?

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
                        So when are they gonna bring to California Adventure: WALL-E Land, Up Land, Brave Land, Ratatouille Land, and Incredibles Land?
                        When Cars Land gets out of the way.
                        Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X