This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Fastpass return times to be enforced starting next month

According to Al Lutz this morning, they will start enforcing fastpass return times next month, with a little grace period until the Christmas holidays.

Re: Fastpass return times to be enforced starting next month

Finally. That will make the parks 10000x better.

Comment

Yea!!!! Finally.
      sigpic

Comment

Well that pretty much ruined my vacation for March. Now how am I supposed to ride Space Mountain 8 times a day?

Comment

I am convinced that lines will be significantly shorter with fastpass, especially at night. So many people would wait to cash in their fastpasses until late at night, that the posted wait-times were rarely close to the actual ones. I remember after Star Tours re-opened, roughly 500 people lined up in the fastpass line after the fireworks. It was a total joke and a slap in the face to the system. I understand that more PEOPLE will be in line, but the lines themselves will actually move in a faster, more steady pace with fewer people abusing the system. Finally, Disney, FINALLY!

Comment

That is awesome! Great news. Maybe now the system can work like it is supposed to.
            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Sad, sad news

Comment

There goes the resort. Seriously, this combined with nextgen, tracking bracelets, christmas and halloween offerings going to paid parties, the resort is sounding less and less fun and more of a dictatorship with the mouse up top. So sad.
                In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

Comment

Does this mean that we will only be able to ride during the hour time frame it shows on FP and not anytime after that time frame? Thanks for answering. Just making sure I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinrar View Post
                    There goes the resort. Seriously, this combined with nextgen, tracking bracelets, christmas and halloween offerings going to paid parties, the resort is sounding less and less fun and more of a dictatorship with the mouse up top. So sad.
                    No, actually it will improve the resort by forcing people to follow the rules and return within their window thus not clogging up the return lines later in the day. It may also mean that fast passes are available later in the day because people would not get them as early if they had no intention of riding until later.

Originally posted by clara View Post
                    Does this mean that we will only be able to ride during the hour time frame it shows on FP and not anytime after that time frame? Thanks for answering. Just making sure I understand.
                    Yes, thankfully.
                    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

This (and Iron Man) are the only positive things I took from Al's article this morning. This is LONG overdue.

I know people complain about the different "skip the line" systems at Six Flags that people have to pay for, but those have a time-limit that are STRICTLY enforced. And I've seen some of those only have a limit of about 10 minutes once your ride-time arrives.

If it's good enough for Six Flags right?

Comment

Good!

Comment

Never having seen it actually work as it was supposed to, this will be interesting.
                          There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                          -Dr. Strange

Comment

:thumbdown Sad news at least make a two hour frame time

:whistling
                            It's a music Celebration
                            Come on, come on, come on
                            Strike up the band,
                            Feel the beat, what a great sensation
                            Come on, come on, come on
                            Move and clap your hands,
                            Get into the Spirit
                            Let everyone hear it,
                            So come on, come on

:whistling
                            Step into the Magic
                            Watch the stories come alive
                            Step into the Magic
                            Every color shines so bright
                            Step into the Magic!!!!
                            :ap:
                            -Disneyland Forever Fireworks

Comment

The park would probably work better without any fastpass.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X