This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] 2 Day park hopper that I can't use :(

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but my friend purchased a government discount 2 day hopper and she can't go. Please PM me if you are interested.
    Thanks,
    - Sueb
    Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Re: 2 Day park hopper that I can't use

Sorry Sue but.... all tickets issued by Disney are non transferalbe and legally cannot be used by anyone other than the person who purchased them. Disney has some pretty strict rules about secondary selling of tickets, and we here at MiceChat try to follow the rules of Disney as closely as we can. Since transferring or reselling tickets is against their rules, we don't allow threads about the topic.

Our usual answer:

Buying and using tickets you find on the internet may seem convenient, but the use of those ticketsviolate disney's terms of use for them, and you never know if you are dealing with an honest person or not.

While we understand the desire to discuss this topic we urge you to deal with disney or a licensed ticket broker only. Since we are all about playing by the rules on micechat, this is a subject that we just don't discuss, because it invariably leads to posts extolling variations on reusing disney tickets or other schemes.

thanks for your understanding.

thread closed

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X