This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New in Haunted Mansion Holiday

As posted in a previous post, the little gift at the end of the vampire teddy's fishing pole was missing. When I went to the Mickey's Halloween Party on the 19th, there was a a large spider holding a little present at the end of the line. It's kind of a reverse of the first "bait" that went missing. Sorry there's no picture, it happened so quickly and I had no time to get my camera.
    The music celebration puts some motion into my ocean!
    sigpic

Re: New in Haunted Mansion Holiday

that's awesome!!!
    i also heard HMH is doing FastPasses again. is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by jayshap View Post
      that's awesome!!!
      i also heard HMH is doing FastPasses again. is that true?
      They were giving out Fastpass on Sunday and the ride had a 45 minute wait... Crazy!

^Art by me!
      Check out my
      Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.19.15}
      You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
      Visit my
      Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
      Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 22

Comment

Originally posted by KEBSD View Post
        They were giving out Fastpass on Sunday and the ride had a 45 minute wait... Crazy!
        That's better than the 75 minute wait it had on Saturday. I don't think I'd ever seen Haunted Mansion at 75 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Victoria View Post
          That's better than the 75 minute wait it had on Saturday. I don't think I'd ever seen Haunted Mansion at 75 minutes.
          The line for HMH hovered between 60 and 90 mins all day when we visited on a saturday in mid december last year. I always forget how popular this overlay is

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X