Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another man arrested for fake DLR tix...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Another man arrested for fake DLR tix...

Man arrested for fake theme park tickets | tickets, lim, park - Entertainment - The Orange County Register

I hope this isn't posted elsewhere on the site, as the search feature isn't working today for me. And I cannot seem to get past page three (is the site not functioning properly?)

Anyway, $40K - wow. That seems like far more than they should have gotten away with. Who wouldn't notice after, say, the first 20K?

To me this quote is laughable: "More than 10 victims reported that they purchased tickets they were unable to use at parks, [Cpl. Andy] Luong said"

Victims.

Re: Another man arrested for fake DLR tix...

I hope these scumbags get a nice long jail sentence. That's a really rotten thing to do to someone who is just trying to treat their family to a day of fun.

However, it is also a perfect example of why never to by tickets from an unofficial source.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

New Disneyland policy starting today.....
        4 and 5 day passes must use seperate entrances where they check ID and enter the name in the computer.

Last edited by Disneyland 1951; 10-24-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

WOW! If you don't mind, I will (or someone will) make a thread. This deserves it's own thread as "news". Thx for the info!!!

EDIT:
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...post1056857200
          Last edited by JMazz; 10-24-2012, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X