Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find the flag, win a Disneyland game book!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Game] Find the flag, win a Disneyland game book!

I'm going to be at the Disneyland Resort from Sunday after 2 p.m. to Tuesday evening for Russ and my 19th anniversary. We thought it would be fun to have a game for all you Disneyland fans. October 28, 29, and 30, I'll be Giving away copies of my new Disneyland Game Book.
    Simply find the Hidden Mickey Flag during my visit to the Resort on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday and you will WIN a FREE "Hidden Mickey Adventures: in Disneyland" Quest/Game Book. I can be anywhere in Disneyland, California Adventure, or the Paradise Pier Hotel (where we'll be staying).
    Get in on this Hidden Mickey Adventures Book Giveaway, and have a blast in Disneyland with your new Game Book!
    For more details go to Hidden Mickey Adventures - Book Signing Events and Press Release News
    For details on the Disneyland Game Book go to HIDDEN MICKEY the Action Adventure Mystery Novel series about Walt Disney and Disneyland
    Here is a pic of the flag:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	flag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	7369887

So, happy hunting!
    sigpic
    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Re: Find the flag, win a Disneyland game book!

Sounds like fun,wish I was there too play! Good luck to all that play!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Sounds like fun. Too bad I don't live there.
      DisneyTwins
      Since May 2003

Comment

Darn, I will miss out on this chance. I won't make it back to the resort until February.

Comment

agreed; this would be so fun to participate in. good luck to those who will be on the hunt tomorrow!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

And I was there today
            Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X