Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor has it Johnny Depp was at Mickey's Halloween Party dressed like Jack Sparrow

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Rumor has it Johnny Depp was at Mickey's Halloween Party dressed like Jack Sparrow

Rumor has it Johnny Depp was at Mickey's Halloween Party dressed like Jack Sparrow last night - Halloween. Yes i know this happens every year. But if anyone went last night and has Capt Jack pics. Please share so we may see if MAYBE true.
    disney lady

Re: Rumor has it Johnny Depp was at Mickey's Halloween Party dressed like Jack Sparro

Hiding in plain sight?
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Re: Rumor has it Johnny Depp was at Mickey's Halloween Party dressed like Jack Sparro

Doing meet n greets where Jack Sparrow was doing meet n greet. ????
      Originally posted by Giant Panda View Post
      Hiding in plain sight?
      disney lady

Comment

everytime i hear this rumor, i always think it would be just weird for him to spend halloween away from his son to be at disneyland. however, he is a bit older now, so who knows!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

I saw him three times on Pirates.
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
            I don't think that the OP is referring to the animatronic Johnny's

Comment

:lol:
              “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Panda View Post
                Hiding in plain sight?
                Thats awesome! :P
                For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

I do hope that this was true.
                  I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Comment

And that's three times too many.

Comment

really bad aches there lol.

Comment

I'm thinking that if Johnny Depp had been spotted at DL last night, as Jack or not, we'd have some thrilled guest posting pictures and exercising bragging rights by now.
                        [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0635.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	7345307

Perhaps?!
                          I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by GraceLovesGoofy View Post
                            I'm thinking that if Johnny Depp had been spotted at DL last night, as Jack or not, we'd have some thrilled guest posting pictures and exercising bragging rights by now.
                            No this is the great Capt Jack Sparrow that is Disneyland Castmember
                            disney lady

Comment

Originally posted by disney lady View Post
                              No this is the great Capt Jack Sparrow that is Disneyland Castmember
                              if that's him, he would have had to have covered all his tattoos on his left arm with makeup

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X