Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jingle Jangle Jamboree with Santas and including Billiy Hill starts November 12th

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Jingle Jangle Jamboree with Santas and including Billiy Hill starts November 12th

Here comes Santa Claus!

Once again, Santa and Mrs. Claus are making the trip down from the North Pole to enjoy a special visit with everyone at Big Thunder Ranch in FrontierlandHoliday Hillbillies take to the stage, expect holiday tunes with a humorous twist and maybe even a singalong.
    Of course, the Jingle Jangle Jamboree is also the place in Disneyland
    Last edited by swampymarsh; 11-06-2012, 10:07 AM.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Re: Jingle Jangle Jamboree with Santas and including Billiy Hill starts November 12th

Good to know! Thank you~
    “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

Re: Jingle Jangle Jamboree with Santas and including Billiy Hill starts November 12th

im surprised they are going to keep the jamboree going
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Yay! But still...boo that there will be no reindeer...right? I heard there will be no reindeer, correct?

Comment

Awesome!
          For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
            Yay! But still...boo that there will be no reindeer...right? I heard there will be no reindeer, correct?
            Don't think so.

Comment

No reindeer. No cast member parties. Lying to the public about Candlelight Processional. Merry Christmas.

(I'm still in the 'being a jerk' stage of grief over Candlelight).

Comment

"Jingle Jangle Jamboree"? Sounds like it was named by Bob Dylan.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X