This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] PLEASE! Help!

Does anyone have access to, or own, or know someone who can find me, or sell me a Disneyland Pink Princess License plate frame??!!
    I made a promise to my wife I would get her one for Christmas, but I have SCOURED the internet and NOTHING!
    If anyone has any idea where I could buy one I would be eternally gratefull, this means A LOT to her, and ME!
    Thanks for any and all help in advance!)
    Aside from any reply to this post, Please email me at d00mbuggy@hauntedmansion.com with any help.
    Thank you!!
    Chris
    Click image for larger version

Name:	imagesCANDP8RK.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	7369945
    Last edited by d00mbuggy; 11-08-2012, 09:44 PM. Reason: add pic&typo
    Welcome, foolish mortals...

Re: PLEASE! Help!

Havent seen at dlr this week.

Comment

Originally posted by smartlabelprint View Post
      Havent seen at dlr this week.
      I know, they are not for sale at the Parks anymore. That's why they are so hard to find.
      but thank you!

Comment

Oops...someone made a promise before doing some checking first.

I haven't seen those available anywhere for a while.

Comment

Chris-Have you tried a Google 'Image' search? My husband does that whenever he's looking for hard to find stuff. We just found a specific clock for my mother that way.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you exactly step by step how to do it, but you go to Google Images, somehow you put the 'picture' in the search bar (it looks like computer code when you do it right) and click the small camera that appears in the search bar. It searches out matching images & then you drill down from there.
          "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Actually its easier than that. In the search window just type in "Disneyland Pink Princess License Plate" then click on the word "images" at the top of the screen. Then you can find this.

MouseShoppe: <A!2> Disney Princess License Plate Frame (Disneyland Resort)

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
              Actually its easier than that. In the search window just type in "Disneyland Pink Princess License Plate" then click on the word "images" at the top of the screen. Then you can find this.

MouseShoppe: <A!2> Disney Princess License Plate Frame (Disneyland Resort)

Thanks!
              For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Unfortunately, the site says it's "Sold Out" :unsure:

Comment

Amazon.com: princess license plate frames
                  sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Yeah, Believe me, I know about the sold out one on MouseShoppe, and I also have searched using goole images. This is crazy, If anyone knows someone who owns one and would be willing to sell it, that would be AWESOME!
                    In the mean time, the search continues:shy:

Comment

Hmm...I don't know...In my research I'm finding that the last time it was seen on Ebay was 2009..but I'm looking elsewhere.

Hmmm...not looking good. Even doing a image search as Penguinsoda suggested only brings up Mouseshopp (sold out) and another website that just has its picture, not selling it.
                      Last edited by clara; 11-09-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Very sweet of you to promise her that frame. She'll understand when you give her those diamond earrings instead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
                          Unfortunately, the site says it's "Sold Out" :unsure:
                          Darn.... didn't even notice that... sorry!

Yes, but thats not the same exact one.

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
                          Very sweet of you to promise her that frame. She'll understand when you give her those diamond earrings instead!!!
                          :lol: Now theres an idea!!!

Well... the search continues....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Yeah, seems like it'll be easier to get diamond earrings than the Princess Frame at this point!:shy:

Comment

You can always get a regular license plate frame, a can of pink spray paint, and some princess stickers.
                              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X