No announcement yet.

The Golden Horseshoe Revue

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News The Golden Horseshoe Revue

In 2013, from 1/10-2/4, the Golden Horseshoe inside Disneyland will bring back the original stage show of the Golden Horseshoe Revue in Frontierland. It will entertain a new generation of guests, as well as delight many die-hard fans! This is a limited run only, however, with enough comment cards this show could last much longer...if not on a permanent basis! So please, see the show and then stop by City Hall to submit your comment cards...let's keep this iconic and cherished stage show going!

Click image for larger version

Name:	409269_3867106443144_565971562_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	23450
    Love Is An Open Door

Re: The Golden Horseshoe Revue

PLEASE IF YOUR GOING TO SEE THE SHOW MAKE A VIDEO OF THE WHOLE SHOW!!!! The 10,000 performance special is good but it is obviously not the actual show, except from Wally Boag's antics and Betty Taylor singing Bill Bailey. Look up the Golden Garter Family Theater they present a old vaudeville melodrama that features several acts that pay tribute to the show its really funny and even if TWDC does not keep the show (If they want to prove their smart they will not get rid of it again) we still have that great tribute.

See ya walkin' right down the middle of o'l Main Street USA

"THAT'S R

Howdy Pards,

Well, this is a wonderful opportunity for all the young whippersnappers around these days to experience some of the real magic of Disneyland that us ol' timers knew and loved with all our hearts. I hope the show has full houses for every performance...I hope it brings back that special magic...that special joy...the incredible fun...the songs...

Few things in Disneyland History were as memorable, as delightful as this truly incredible, fun filled, enchanting, action packed show...

Adios for now. Talk to ya on down the trail.

Wild Ol' Dan
      "I can see the cattle grazin' o'er the hills at early morn…
      I can see the campfires smokin’ at the breaking of the dawn,
      I can hear the bronco's neighin', I can hear the cowboys sing,
      I'd like to be in Texas for the Round-up in the Spring."

Every since they announced it was coming back a bit ago I have been waiting for the exact dates.
        “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

I will be making the trip to see the new show! I do hope it stays around a long, long time.
          Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.