Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are fastpass return times being enforced?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Are fastpass return times being enforced?

A little time ago I remember hearing that fastpass return times were going to start being enforced soon. Has this started or was this just a rumor?

Re: Are fastpass return times being enforced?

I have been wondering about this as well. The following is from the the Al Lutz blog dated October 16:

I will be in the parks next weekend, and am hoping that the changes won't be in place by then. Since it sounds like there will be "extra signage and as much communication as possible," I expect there will be posts about this as soon as it happens.

If any cast members happen to know more about if and when they will start enforcing this policy, that information would be really appreciated!

Comment

I've heard that this month is a "leniency period" and that they're going to be enforced in December. Last Sunday we used a fastpass with the return time of 12:30pm right before closing and had no trouble!

Comment

Ooh, helpful! Thanks!

Comment

This is good info. I forgot that this was the month "leniency period". We havent been to DLR since our Halloween Party and was wondering if there were any changes implemented yet. Im leaving in a few days and didn't want any suprises.

Any CM's want to chime in on this?

Comment

Hopefully soon.
            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

As of two weeks ago (my last visit), CMs were telling me I could come back up to 5 minutes before the first time listed and any time after.

I wonder if management will give their CMs adequate warning in how to handle guests that are not compliant.
              "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
              - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Not as of yesterday. However on RSR we always came within our time.

Comment

i'm hoping that by our december trip the times will be enforced. i understand the ease of being able to use them pretty much when you want, but it's pretty annoying waiting in an hour long fastpass line when your party is outside the ride waiting with a baby, which is what happened to us on splash mountain last time.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

All that fuss and they still aren't being enforced.
                    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by fearmeloveme View Post
                      I've heard that this month is a "leniency period" and that they're going to be enforced in December. Last Sunday we used a fastpass with the return time of 12:30pm right before closing and had no trouble!
                      If it isn't being communicated to guests right now, then there is no "leniency period". If there is no cummunication to guests, it is the same as it has always been.

At this point and time, there is no grace period or warning period. All indications are that Al has over sensationalized another hot topic. There may have been some buzz at TDA, and I am sure it is coming, but Al has been off his mark nearly all year. I think his sources aren't what they used to be? I am not bashing him (and besides, his skin is thicker than this I'm sure), but I am just trying to find a reason why so many topics and predictions haven't come to pass, and how he got "scooped" on a few things by other sites this year. While he is fun to read, his accuracey isn't as great as it once was.

Comment

Originally posted by JMazz View Post
                        If it isn't being communicated to guests right now, then there is no "leniency period". If there is no cummunication to guests, it is the same as it has always been.
                        I've read stories of guest being warned after returning late that return times are going to be enforced in December and then other stories of guests getting turned away 15 minutes after the time frame.

Comment

Originally posted by fearmeloveme View Post
                          I've read stories of guest being warned after returning late that return times are going to be enforced in December and then other stories of guests getting turned away 15 minutes after the time frame.
                          That is great news. Was it on MC?

Comment

all speculation at this point still. I would imagine there will be signs in the park like WDW did and they will show up here within a minute of being put up
                            These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                            My company had a special night at the park
                            WdW trip report with WWoHP
                            NYE 2011 trip report
                            Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                            Leap year 24 hour report
                            New DCA trip report
                            NYE 2012
                            HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
                              all speculation at this point still. I would imagine there will be signs in the park like WDW did and they will show up here within a minute of being put up
                              Yes to this! :clap:
                              “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X