Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you want to go to the Zoo Today...Head to Disneyland!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] If you want to go to the Zoo Today...Head to Disneyland!!!

In case anyone was wondering, its a total zoo at both parks today. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Re: If you want to go to the Zoo Today...Head to Disneyland!!!

RFLOL.. HAAHAAA!!

oh wait!! oh no!! i am going tomorrow.. oh wait i don't care about crowds!! ha! it's all good! make the best of it! i say!

Comment

I know LA Unified has the week off as do a couple of other districts. This isn't really surprising.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

i am not surprised, but at least i am not going the DAY BEFORE thanksgiving. .glad my cousin picked tomorrow.. although really crowds don't effect me, i just go with the flow. and she hasn't been since.. well.. since star tours opened before the 3D makeover.lol yeah that long ago.. so she doesn't care as long as we ride everything. and we are getting there at the crack of dawn and staying till the park closes...and we will get everything done, i know it!

Comment

Not surprised one bit. Good luck to anyone attending this week.
          Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
            make the best of it! i say!
            That's some of the best advice that will ever be posted on MC.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

i wish i was at the zoo!!
              Props to Poisonedapples for the cool sig!

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                I know LA Unified has the week off as do a couple of other districts. This isn't really surprising.
                As was my son's school district, in the Inland Empire so I'm guessing pretty much all are off.

Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
                ha! it's all good! make the best of it! i say!
                Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                That's some of the best advice that will ever be posted on MC.
                I concur!

Comment

Make a game of how many times you get smacked in your heels by strollers. My best on a crowded day was 12. The best is when it gets you right in your Achilles

Comment

Originally posted by Notorious1 View Post
                    i wish i was at the zoo!!
                    Me too! :P
                    For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by TCadillac View Post
                      Make a game of how many times you get smacked in your heels by strollers. My best on a crowded day was 12. The best is when it gets you right in your Achilles
                      +1 easily my favorite game. Bonus points if you lose your footing and almost fall over when it hits your Achilles.

Comment

Or make a game out of how many times an oblivious person steps right in front of your stroller.
                        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
                          +1 easily my favorite game. Bonus points if you lose your footing and almost fall over when it hits your Achilles.
                          NO bonus points come if your shoe actually comes OFF, that includes flip flops...extra bonus points are if you actually fall over from it hitting your achilles..

---------- Post added 11-19-2012 at 01:52 PM ----------

1 Point for every stroller that hits you...

5 points for if your shoe comes off

10 if you fall down from the stroller hitting you

20 if a ECV by "accident" bumps your ankle

Comment

30 points for the random ppl who stop right in the middle of a walk way?

( for some reason I'm reminded of a Zombie shooting game...)

Comment

It was suggested to me by a friend that we should visit on Thanksgiving because everyone else would be at home eating turkey. I tried my best to chuckle politely.
                              sigpic
                              Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X