• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News DL Ticket Discounts offered for visits from 1/7/2013 - 3/11/2013

Tickets & Packages | Tickets & Reservations | Disneyland Resort

Decent savings to say the least....

Re: DL Ticket Discounts offered for visits from 1/7/2013 - 3/11/2013

This is good to know... since the I will be using a park hopper for the anniversary meet in February!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

That death rattle you just heard was the last vestige of hope for a slow season
      "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
      - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

giant panda is right, there is going to be a huge influx of crowds. that being said, if i was still in california, i would totally jump on the wagon.

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

Comment

Hmmmm well we'll see...though those months are less crowded......after January for the most part many weekends anyway still have long lines on most rides
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

I think this is tied to the fact that a big chunk of the park will be getting a refurb during those two months. It is nice to see them offer a discount for a park that is NOT running at 100%.

Comment

I wish they had a two day discounted pass.

Comment

Free Park Hopping, isn't that the same deal they had a year ago?

It didn't suddenly get crowded last time they ran a similiar special. What it may do is keep Carsland busy and the rest of the resort a tiny bit more calm.
                Be Cool Stay in School!
                Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

They may be discounted but the prices are still outrageous. I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by JMazz View Post
                    I think this is tied to the fact that a big chunk of the park will be getting a refurb during those two months. It is nice to see them offer a discount for a park that is NOT running at 100%.
                    No Kidding! I think this is their MO.

The ticket prices are still pretty steep, but they are closer to last years prices (not that they were reasonable either).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X