Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard if they were selected for the reserved Candlelight seating?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyone heard if they were selected for the reserved Candlelight seating?

I know they said on or around November 26th...............So has anyone heard if they were selected for the Candlelight program reserved seating?
    “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Re: Anyone heard if they were selected for the reserved Candlelight seating?

I was just thinking the same thing! I double checked the website to check the dates they will let winners know and it's on or about the 26th, today so we shall see.

Comment

Nothing yet. I'm on pins and needles.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinkbelle View Post
        Nothing yet. I'm on pins and needles.

Me too!! :wave:

Comment

Nothing, yet.

Comment

Nothing for me either. I've checked my email like 100 times today. Haha! At least we haven't not been picked yet
            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by disneymademoiselle View Post
              Nothing for me either. I've checked my email like 100 times today. Haha! At least we haven't not been picked yet
              YES! Glad I am not the only one..

Comment

Originally posted by Acpisme View Post
                ...on or around November 26th...
                Which means anytime between now and never.

I hope the reservation process is more streamlined next year, so out of town guest have a chance to make plans. It will be interesting to see how many "winners" are actually able to attend on such short notice.

Comment

waiting too..hopefully something good happens
                  My Art site
                  http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

checking ... checking ... checking ... along with all of you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just got an email, so they should be coming around. No luck for me, unfortunately.

Thank you for entering for a chance to receive tickets to the Candlelight Ceremony and Processional. Unfortunately, you were not selected to attend this event.

Comment

Just got the email and didn't get tickets. Wishing everyone else lots of luck!

Comment

Got the email...

Results for the Candlelight Ceremony and Processional Ticket Opportunity
                          Thank you for entering for a chance to receive tickets to the Candlelight Ceremony and Processional. Unfortunately, you were not selected to attend this event.
                          Please look for possible future events and offers:
                          Also, find out how to Celebrate the Holidays at the Disneyland Resort!
                          We thank you for being an Annual Passholder, and wish you and your family all the best during this special season!

Ah well...good luck to you all!

Comment

I just got my email.

Not selected.
                            sigpic

Comment

I was not selected. :-( But I only chose the two dates I'm available to go.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X