This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Animals needed at DLR

So with GRIZZLY GULCH set to open in Hong Kong Disneyland, when will Disney bring grizzlies to GRIZZLY PEAK at DCA?

Since it opened, I have lamented that there are no Disney AA bears to be seen in this attraction. Compared to Splash Mountain, this water ride just seems dead and boring - nothing to make you smile or give you that "Disney" vibe.

While they're at it, this might be a good time to swap out the taxidermy animals in THE GRAND CANYON Diorama and also add motion to the animals along the RIVERS OF AMERICA in Frontierland.

Disney can do better. In fact, they just did in Hong Kong. So how about cloning some critters for California?

It would make a big difference to the visitors, and at a small price. What do you guys think?

Re: Animals needed at DLR

Not only bring Grizzly Bears to Grizzly Peak, but , maybe, put saddles on them and we could ride them?

Comment

I was going for a more realistic experience in the 'nature areas' of the parks.

Comment

I do think adding some subtle animation to the existing wildlife would be cool in certain areas along the ROA. It would be sweet to look up at GP and see an animatronic mama bear with her cubs hanging out.

Comment

It seems like a no-brainer.

Comment

Sadly grizzlies have been hunted to extinction in California

Comment

Let's go one step futher and add real bears to the mountain. They could make it a "ride at your own risk" experience.
              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I like

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                  Let's go one step futher and add real bears to the mountain. They could make it a "ride at your own risk" experience.
                  Thanks for my morning giggle...really needed it.

Comment

It's a grrrr-eat idea actually

Comment

Originally posted by clippers6 View Post
                      Sadly grizzlies have been hunted to extinction in California
                      Time to bring them back, then?

Comment

For a second I thought you meant real animals! I think having an Animatronic bear or two in Grizzly Peak and for sure on the ride would be great!
                        ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X