This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Buena Vista Street - Christmas Tree Lighting

So, originally the Lighting Ceremony of the Christmas Tree at DCA was very similar to Disneyland, in fact it was identical.. But as you will see in this video posted by asianjma123, they have made it a unique and great entertainment experience!

GOOD WORK DISNEY!!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Re: Buena Vista Street - Christmas Tree Lighting

thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing this next time I go back i just went for the first time this holiday season last Sunday and I spent it watching the parade and fireworks at Disneyland, so the next visit will be more DCA focused

stitch is love

Comment

Awesome, Thanks for posting my video of BVS Christmas Tree Lighting.

If you are looking for the original video of the BVS Christmas Tree Lighting here's another video I shot on 11/9/2012.

I think Disneyland should use the Dapper Dan to help light their tree.

My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
      http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

It is nice to see the Bell Ringers/Carolers as part of the Christmas Tree lighting ceremony . . .

just my opinion, but they could do with a few more "Merry Christmas" greetings and one or two fewer "Happy Holidays" .
        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

So...anyone else not able to fight the urge to smile after seeing the video?

Comment

That was very cool! I am going to be sure to catch that next time I'm there! Thanks for posting!

Comment

do they only do this extended Tree Lighting on the weekends? I was there a few weeks ago on a Wednesday and they did a very quick "Hey Look at the tree... oooh now it's lit!" and that was it we were disappointed. we were hoping to see an event such as in the video. We are going again tomorrow and hoping to see all this fun!
              sigpic

Comment

That is so great! Thank you for posting the video!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X