Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Disneyland Resort, 11/17-11/19 Trip Report (long, but with photos) - Day 3

Almost looks to scenic to be real
    Fastpasses make all the madness go away
    One last sprint around the track
    The only thing that outdoes the ambiance is the food
    Probably taken a year or two after arriving in California
    You've probably seen these guys around
    I bet he's glad he's in Anaheim and not at the North Pole
    No rain, no rainbows
    As gratuitous as it is mesmerizing
    Hopefully your neighbors don't decorate like this
    Not so embarassing to be next door to Disneyland anymore
    www.gregscoasterphotos.com <- Go there, it's good!

Re: Disneyland Resort, 11/17-11/19 Trip Report (long, but with photos) - Day 3

Loved the finish to the report! You take in the resort as I do with the fast pass plan. I sure hope they don't do away with that. We're going in less than a month!!!

Comment

Re: Disneyland Resort, 11/17-11/19 Trip Report (long, but with photos) - Day 3

Originally posted by smartlabelprint View Post
      Loved the finish to the report! You take in the resort as I do with the fast pass plan. I sure hope they don't do away with that. We're going in less than a month!!!
      Thanks, I very much appreciate the kind words!

Yeah, I have no doubt that many probably look at our Fastpass use as obsessive (and possibly unscrupulous), but it's the best way to be able to see so much when the crowds are nutty. Thankfully we've honed in on the intricacies of the system over many quieter visits, and it really paid off with this one.

We'll see how much it comes in handy in Hong Kong, they have all of 3 Fastpass attractions (Space, Pooh, and Buzz). No idea what to expect in terms of crowds, as we'll be there the week before Chinese New Year, but you can bet we'll do our best. With only one day, we better make it count.

Hope you have a great visit next month!
      www.gregscoasterphotos.com <- Go there, it's good!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X