Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meg and tom disneyland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • News meg and tom disneyland

    Just an fyi. Just saw meg crofton and tom fitzgerald as I was exiting Indiana jones.
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!


  • #2
    Re: meg and tom disneyland

    Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
    Just an fyi. Just saw meg crofton and tom fitzgerald as I was exiting Indiana jones.
    Two of my least favorite people.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: meg and tom disneyland

      That's good. Maybe they are seeing how they can improve the East Coast parks by studying those on the west coast.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: meg and tom disneyland

        Click image for larger version

Name:	darth_vader_noooo1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	7347166


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: meg and tom disneyland

          Lets hope they don't get any ideas while they're walking about.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: meg and tom disneyland

            Originally posted by ssaamm View Post
            Lets hope they don't get any ideas while they're walking about.
            Actually, we should hope that they do. It is always good when an executive is seeing for themselves how their product works. That way they don't make changes from an office somewhere based on what they have heard it is like out there in the real world.

            People on here are always criticizing the Disney leadership for them being so far removed from the actual park that they don't know what goes on there or how things work and ridicule them for never setting foot in there to find out.

            The two of them being their to experience the park first hand is a good thing. It means they won't be making any decisions in a vacuum.
            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: meg and tom disneyland

              Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]25647[/ATTACH]
              rflol..

              i dont' even know who they are.. or do ?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: meg and tom disneyland

                oh wait .. i do know who they are.. and uh oh.. LOL..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: meg and tom disneyland

                  Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                  Actually, we should hope that they do. It is always good when an executive is seeing for themselves how their product works. That way they don't make changes from an office somewhere based on what they have heard it is like out there in the real world.

                  People on here are always criticizing the Disney leadership for them being so far removed from the actual park that they don't know what goes on there or how things work and ridicule them for never setting foot in there to find out.

                  The two of them being their to experience the park first hand is a good thing. It means they won't be making any decisions in a vacuum.
                  My confidence in them two is so low it is not worth the risk of them getting any idea. The first question in their heads will be 'what can we cut to save a few dollars'

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: meg and tom disneyland

                    Originally posted by ssaamm View Post
                    My confidence in them two is so low it is not worth the risk of them getting any idea. The first question in their heads will be 'what can we cut to save a few dollars'
                    They rode Indiana Jones to make sure the boulder effect wasn't working. Cut on energy costs = dollars saved.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: meg and tom disneyland

                      Originally posted by Poisonedapples View Post
                      oh wait .. i do know who they are.. and uh oh.. LOL..

                      Then You've got one up on me because I don't know who they are.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: meg and tom disneyland

                        Originally posted by clara View Post
                        Then You've got one up on me because I don't know who they are.
                        Meg Crofton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

                        Themed Entertainment Association 2012 Summit & Thea Awards: Tom Fitzgerald of WDI: speaker at 2012 TEA Summit Day Two, March 16 in Anaheim




                        Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


                        Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: meg and tom disneyland

                          Her Farewell Tour? She prob couldnt believe DL actually closes rides.....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: meg and tom disneyland

                            I thought the president was someone else. I guess that solves that. Thanks!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: meg and tom disneyland

                              you would think her boss tom staggs would be with her
                              Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X