This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] club 33

I work for frito lay and was wondering if they still obtained a club 33 membership however my HR does not know. It would pain me dearly to not capitalize on the advantage of working for a company with a membership. Please help!

Re: club 33

I would have no way of knowing, HR should know. Good luck!

Comment

Are you sure they had membership at one time?

Comment

It could also be that the Company doesn't give the reservation to just anyone. It's normally reserved for clients, management and sometimes workers who win or earn it.

Comment

I believe they were one of the original 33 sponsors, i realize that does not mean they still have one though :/... and very true i would assume as much but on the off chance they do i would like to jump at that chance

Comment

My father used to work for a well known utility company and they only gave out their Club 33 dinners to employees who are retiring and employees who were there for a long time, like 10,20,30 years type thing. This may be the case with your company. However, if HR doesn't know anything about it, I wonder if they just don't want anyone to know about it or don't have it at all.

Comment

Sadly that may be the case lol just wondering if anyone knew thanks for the help guys

Comment

Frito Lay was an original sponsor of the Disneyland Resort, but being an original sponsor does not mean that they had a corporate Club 33 membership. Not saying that they do not have one, but it is not a name I have heard thrown around when talking about corporations with C33 memberships.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X