This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Going on every single attraction

Has anybody ever tried to do every single attraction at both parks in just one day. Is it even possible?

Doing every single ride

Since I am a premium AP I decided to do a challenge. I am planning to do every single ride in both parks. And I have to do this before January 7th because I have to go back to school. Do you guys think it is possibile

Comment

Re: Doing every single ride

I count 54 rides (depending on if you count Monorail, DLRR, Red Car Trolley, etc.) for you to go on and the parks are open for 16 hours. 54/16 = 3.4 rides per hour. You have to get through one ride (including the wait and the ride itself) every 17 minutes.

Comment

Given the calcs bee1000 did above, I'd say its a stretch. If you can't do every ride, try doing a marathon of one ride. I rode Monsters Inc. over and over 17 times. It took a bit more than an hour, and then DCA closed. FUN!
        :meet: Because Bert Said So! :meet:

Comment

Are you doing every ride in one day. Or every ride in 1 park one day and the other park another day?

Comment

Originally posted by bee1000 View Post
            I count 54 rides (depending on if you count Monorail, DLRR, Red Car Trolley, etc.) for you to go on and the parks are open for 16 hours. 54/16 = 3.4 rides per hour. You have to get through one ride (including the wait and the ride itself) every 17 minutes.
            I think he would have to go on Monorail, DLRR, Red Car trolley as well as the main street vehicles too, otherwise it will not be every single ride.

Comment

Originally posted by WoC 95 View Post
              Since I am a premium APAnd I have to do this before January 7th because I have to go back to school. Do you guys think it is possibile
              Are you going just one day or more? If one, I doubt you can do it since it's a busy time. If going more than one get that RSR FP first thing, and use other FPs and you should be fine.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Re: Going on every single attraction

Yes you can its not easy but possible
                sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

I'm gonna say not possible. If you count parades and shows as attractions, you simply cannot fit everything in one day.

Comment

Last edited by swampymarsh; 12-27-2012, 08:09 PM.
                    Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

At the very least, it would be necessary to do the extra magic hour...

And fast pass or single rider for sure...
                      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

On a non crowded day open from 8 am - midnight it might be posible , there are 54 rides in Disneyland alone
                        Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by mine,mine,mine View Post
                          Are you doing every ride in one day. Or every ride in 1 park one day and the other park another day?
                          Both parks in one day

Comment

Originally posted by WoC 95 View Post
                            Both parks in one day
                            Next week, both park, no EMH or MM.

Not likely. If you want to try FP RSR first, use FP for every ride you can. If you are going alone or it's fine to split up single rider on every attraction you can, which sometimes works better than FP, sometimes not. I'd use a wait time app, to direct you to short waits.
                            Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                              Next week, both park, no EMH or MM.

Not likely. If you want to try FP RSR first, use FP for every ride you can. If you are going alone or it's fine to split up single rider on every attraction you can, which sometimes works better than FP, sometimes not. I'd use a wait time app, to direct you to short waits.
                              Both parks no EMH or MM and I will be by myself

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X