Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year's Eve at DCA: Do you need WOC fastpass for the countdown?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] New Year's Eve at DCA: Do you need WOC fastpass for the countdown?

Tomorrow night will be my first time spending New Year's Eve at DCA. I was wondering, does anyone know if the WOC viewing area will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis for the countdown? Or will it require a WOC fastpass? Thanks in advance.
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Re: New Year's Eve at DCA: Do you need WOC fastpass for the countdown?

They have done FPs and I expect they will again. If you don't get one it's not a bad night to view from outside the park, at you'll be there and see the fireworks. They also do a countdown at the Mad T Party.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Yes you will need a WOC midnight showing FastPass. When you get FPs at GRR, they will ask you if you want to see the regular WOC show or the special midnight showing.

Comment

Today they (customer service) told me it would be like the "normal" distribution for a normal day: fast pass release for the first show, then the second show, then the midnight show. I asked how it could be possible that they would sell out the first two shows before releasing fast passes for midnight, and I didn't really get an answer. I doubt it will be done this way and am guessing it will be as Krillinish stated above.
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X