Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Main Street Train Station in Rehab?

I am planning for my up and coming trip at the end of January, and I came upon a list of closings, and rehabs for Disneyland. One thing that was listed was The Main Street Train Station. The dates were from January the 7th until the 28th of March. What does this mean exactly?
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Main Street Train Station in Rehab?

I don't know but that stinks!! That seems like a prime location for Dapper Day photos, plus it's the only station they load the tender seat and Lilly Belle I think?? Boo. :yuck:

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

I wonder if it is just the building itself that is being refurbed?

Comment

It could be for the Limited Time Magic events. The place was horrible during the Candlelight times I was there. Remodeling the station could add the ability to keep the attraction "alive" during special events.

Comment

It might be due for an exterior paint job. On my last visit, the paint was fading in places. If that happens, they could load the trains using one of the exit stairs, like they did for Candlelight.

Comment

Originally posted by dfan07 View Post
            It might be due for an exterior paint job. On my last visit, the paint was fading in places. If that happens, they could load the trains using one of the exit stairs, like they did for Candlelight.
            Yes. The stations get rehabs one at a time, but the railroad keeps running just going through the closed station.
            Be Cool Stay in School!
            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X