Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Can anyone tell me about this nametag?

Click image for larger version

Name:	hotel_nametag.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	7371123
    I believe it is from the Disneyland Hotel, but don't know for sure, or what age it might be. Any help would be appreciated!
    sigpic
    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Re: Can anyone tell me about this nametag?

If I had to take a complete stab in the dark, I would say that is a Disneyland Hotel name tag from the late 60's to early 70's maybe? Here are some photos from the Name Tag Museum..

Here is one from the early to mid 60's:

Name:	dlhoteloval.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	7347376

And here is one from the late 70's to 80's:

Name:	dlhotel2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	7347378

I hardly know anything, though. There are a few members here that know a lot about the name tags so I am someone can figure it out.
    Last edited by explodingboy; 01-03-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I like the green one! Thanks for the extra photos!
      sigpic
      Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Probably late 1970's. Where did you find this? Want to sell it? I'll give you $100 bucks for it right now.

Comment

I would say ask " the old hotel guy " , he is a micechat member and always posts the best stuff about the disneyland hotel. he used to work there I belive
          Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come:yea:

Comment

The capital "H" on the nametag should help figure out when it was made. When did the font and logo of the Disneyland Hotel go from a "Dh" to a "DH"? I know it was uppercase by the 80's.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X