Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Idea] DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

    Disneyland is already too packed , now DCA as well has to high wait times DCA needs more e ticket rides in Hollywood land and one behind cars land do you agree please share your thoughts cause I only see the resort getting more packed year by year 3rd park here we come finish by 2018

  • #2
    Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

    Adding more rides will only increase the number of attendance. At this point, you would have to jack up the ticket prices to the max and start eliminating APs.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

      The number of rides are fine, it's just the efficiency of those rides that are poor. Too many rides are either slow-loading or low-capacity.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

        Originally posted by ohmyjustin View Post
        The number of rides are fine, it's just the efficiency of those rides that are poor. Too many rides are either slow-loading or low-capacity.
        Agreed with the exception that if they should continue to build new rides the future, but that they should be of the omnimover variety.
        “You know, I have the strangest feeling I've seen that ship before... a long time ago, when I was very young.” ―George Darling

        It seems to me that we have a lot of story yet to tell. ― Walt Disney

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

          Originally posted by dreamsofcolor View Post
          adding more rides will only increase the number of attendance. At this point, you would have to jack up the ticket prices to the max and start eliminating aps.

          lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

            Everyone complains about waiting in line. You are at Disneyland, there are going to be lines to wait in. There will be certain attractions that are more popular than others.

            If there is a line concern, stroll on down to the little mermaid ride, there's hardly ever a line there. Bask in the glow of not having to stand in a line too long. Cheer and dance. Then get off the ride and do it again.


            complaining about lines being too long at Disney, seems a bit petty. But all are entitled to their opinions. Opine away

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

              I think the not wanting to wait in line mentally started when Fast Pass was introduced. Before that, it was expected that you were going to be in lines all day.
              "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

                Crowds and lines are great resort wide ever since the launch of DCA 2.0. DCA lines are average now when they used to so short due to an empty park. I just dont think the lines are that bad that they need to address it. Maybe, if anything, they need a few more c/d ticket rides that you can turn to on crowded days like the FL dark rides.
                In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

                  While I love the new DCA, I do agree that they do need more rides.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

                    Yeah, it's really amazing to me that Disney would build Carsland with one large ride and just two small rides that don't really draw any riders away from the big ride. I suppose their model was the Wizarding World of Harry Potter which only has three rides, but the two auxiliary rides there are both roller coasters... so they can easily draw people from the main attraction.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

                      Originally posted by DreamsofColor View Post
                      I think the not wanting to wait in line mentally started when Fast Pass was introduced. Before that, it was expected that you were going to be in lines all day.
                      Let's get rid of fastpasses, then. Or, if they really want to cut down on the lines go back to the ticket books.
                      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

                        Originally posted by DJS View Post
                        Everyone complains about waiting in line. You are at Disneyland, there are going to be lines to wait in. There will be certain attractions that are more popular than others.

                        If there is a line concern, stroll on down to the little mermaid ride, there's hardly ever a line there. Bask in the glow of not having to stand in a line too long. Cheer and dance. Then get off the ride and do it again.


                        complaining about lines being too long at Disney, seems a bit petty. But all are entitled to their opinions. Opine away

                        The really cool thing is, that sometimes, you get to stand in line to stand in another line etc.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

                          I actually think that the wait times are relatively reasonable at DCA. I was there on Christmas day, and Screamin' hit only a line of about 15/20 minutes every time I passed it, and Midway Mania was 45 minutes (which seems average for the ride).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

                            Well, DCA could use more rides though, especially in Hollywoodland.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: DCA needs more Rides , wait times are too long!

                              DCA needs at least 3 or so more rides to really make for a complete experience to rival DL. Make one Zorro, one Alcatraz, and one a '49er Gold Mine. All great 'California Adventure' themes that would make great creative rides.
                              "Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money." - ​Walt Disney

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X