This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] What If...

Disney made theme parks based on the other 49 states of America? Disney Idaho Adventure, anyone? How about Sarah Palin introducing Guests to Disney Alaska Adventure (shotguns not included)? Disney Kentucky Adventure with Turtleman!

Re: What If...

I'm not so sure that Nevada would go over too well in a family-friendly park, Mining would be ok, but at least one of our legal industries, not so much......lol.

Seriously, I think it'd be cool if they'd have something about each of the States. Not a whole land, there isn't enough room, but some sort of acknowledgment of each States claim to fame.

The western States could be somewhere in Frontierland, the southern ones in New Orleans Square, and so on.

Comment

America sings... Lol

Comment

The Disney Wyoming Adventure with nobody!
        “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by TL59 View Post
          Two ticket takers in front, a popcorn cart in the Hub, and a street sweeper buried somewhere in ToonTown?

Comment

I actually always thought Disney's America was an amazing idea. It had elements of all kinds of states in it, and even better from different historical time periods. Me personally would love to see a park representing the 1770's colonial times, 1860's-era Virginia, 1920's-era Chicago, 1880's wild west and boomtown, a 1940's midwest town, and a 1950's boardwalk (to boost ride count, obviously). I think it would make for a stellar theme park, and I really hope Disney's America plans are saved to possibly be reincarnated somewhere down the line. Oh well, one can dream.

Comment

I'd be interested if there were any subterranean private rentals available at Disney's Idaho Adventure, although I would expect any attached courtyards to said rentals would be underwhelming.

I'm sure starchy foods would dominate the menus in that park, too.

Disney's Delaware Adventure would be intriguing, especially given that "Delaware" and "Adventure" are words that don't usually go together. They could have a big exhibit - "The Wonders of Incorporation!"

Comment

Just the 50 states? What about the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam?
                "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Disney's Puerto Rican Adventure.

*thinks about it a minute*

You know, that actually brings a smile to my face, that idea. :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Retrocool View Post
                    Disney's Delaware Adventure would be intriguing, especially given that "Delaware" and "Adventure" are words that don't usually go together.
                    This made me laugh a lot. )
                    “To all who come to this happy place; welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past...and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America...with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Disney's Kansas Adventure!

It's just flat and empty, and every 5 exits there's an adult Megastore. It'd be a boutique park for a very niche market.

Click the banner! ^^^^
                      Follow us on Twitter
                      @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                      Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

What if rainbows rained tiny leprechauns? Hahaha. Jk only about 1/2 the states would be interesting enough to include, especially when it comes to education that actually fun and interesting. Deleware is not, like said above. Nebraska has corn. Not interesting. Ect, ect, ect...

Comment

(Bangs head on wall) Why? Why God? Why do you let threads like this get created?! WHY?!?!

Here's an idea, and I'm just putting it out there. What if you went to a Disney park to be transported to a magical place unlike any other place that you could otherwise occupy on it's own?

....nah, stupid idea. Forget I said anything.

Comment

Well, Hawaii already has Aulani...
                            ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME :vogue:

Comment

Originally posted by TL59 View Post
                              Disney Wyoming Adventure, Disney Montana Adventure, and Disney Idaho Adventure can all share Yellowstoneland!
                              Originally posted by fifthrider View Post
                              (Bangs head on wall) Why? Why God? Why do you let threads like this get created?! WHY?!?!
                              If Disney thinks a theme park based on California is a good idea, every other state is free game, no?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X