Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The next Princess to get the new dress this year.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] The next Princess to get the new dress this year.

Yesturday when I was at Disneyland and was getting back in line to see the Princess I had ask one of the CM's there if he had hear which Princess will be getting the new look for this year like Cinderella did. He wasn't 100% clear on it but he has hear that Belle will be the next Princess to get the new look for this year. This is only a rumor so just like to let you all know that Belle maybe the next one to get the new look for this year.

re: The next Princess to get the new dress this year.

Oops! I miss up on the title can a MO change it for me from The NEW Princess to The Next Princess to get the new dress this year.

Comment

Late to the party on this one... What kind of changes were made to the Cinderella costume?
      -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

Comment

Here you go.

old verison

new verison

Comment

Re: The next Princess to get the new dress this year.

It's hard to tell from those photos, but the major difference that I see is that the new one is a whole lot more sparkly.
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
            It's hard to tell from those photos, but the major difference that I see is that the new one is a whole lot more sparkly.
            Same here. Personally I like it....updated yet classic still.
            For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Personally I prefer the older one. The new dress is too Barbie doll like for me, it doesn't feel like Cinderella to me. However that may just be because I grew up with the old dress.

Looking at the big picture though, its relatively minor and won't have any huge effect on any of my visits.

Comment

Is it that shading in the second picture that makes the gloves look blue or are they blue? I know the top is white.
                Always read the fine print.

Comment

They are blue even her shoes are blue as well. Let me see if I have another photo of the new dress for Cinderella.
                  Last edited by Capt Hook; 01-14-2013, 10:40 PM. Reason: Taking out a word that didn't belong in it.

Comment

This is only the other one I have of her in the new dress that is not in her winter outfit.

Comment

Huh. I like the new dress.

Click the banner! ^^^^
                      Follow us on Twitter
                      @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                      Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

You're right Capt Hook the info you got is correct as far as I have heard too that it will be Belle getting the new dress.

Comment

I like the new dress too. She has the classic Cinderella look and it just looks better in comparison. The older dress just seems bland and simple, not what you want to see princesses wearing.
                          -The MiceChatter formerly known as indyjn511

---That goat has dynamite!---

Comment

It just looks like they changed the fabric, not the style of the dress itself, right? I prefer the new one, it catches the eye a lot more. The shoulder puffs look a lot better on the new dress, as well.
                            Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

I like the new version. It's very fresh and more appealing. The old version looks dated compared to the new one. I'm very excited to see the new styles to come. I also don't get why some people are upset over this. She still looks like Cinderella... isn't that what matters? Kids wouldn't know the difference (of which the princess meet and greets are geared towards).
                              "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X