Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for help from one of the DL modelers!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Looking for help from one of the DL modelers!

So I have decided that I wish to build a diorama of Skull Rock and the Chicken of the Sea for kicks. A while ago (at least 2 years) one of the prolific modelers here posted a pic of a ship he found that looked JUST like the Chicken of the Sea! Been searching high and low for the post, but have not found it. Trying to narrow down what I need to search for to buy a model of my own, and start this project!

Re: Looking for help from one of the DL modelers!

Send an email to the WD Archives see if they have anything to help with your "research" because I have seen so images from Disneyland at First Fifty Years of Magic show and WED...I mean WDI should have some sort-of layout of it. If not check the fansites...there is a lot of them.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

I saw it at Michaels, but you can order it from Amazon. You will need to paint it appropriately, however.

Click image for larger version

Name:	51GCQ1CVJDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	7347603

Amazon.com: Revell 1:72 Caribbean Pirate Ship: Toys & Games

BTW, "Nautilus" created the thread you're thinking of, but the photos have been removed:

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ant-model.html
      Last edited by Steve DeGaetano; 01-16-2013, 06:31 AM.

Comment

YES! That is it! Thank you Steve!

It has been MANY years since I have built a model....lets see if my skills got better with age, or rusty with lack of practice.

Have found tons and tons of photos of skull rock and the ship. Honestly, the diorama will be a test, to see if I could modify skull rock and the falls to fit into my backyard. (Much smaller, of course!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X