This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Princess Tianas Mardis Gras Celebration pics and video

Hey everyone. This week when I went to the park to get pics for In The Parks I also shot video. The video, sadly, was not ready in time for everyone to see it. So here are the pics and the video I put together. Hope you enjoy it!

You can thank Limited Time Magic for returning Tiana to New Orleans Square. Bayou Bash will be offered weekends through February 12th. This event offers special foods, gifts, and face painting in New Orleans Square.

The highlight of the celebrations are the two live performances. The first featuring characters from the terribly underrated film The Princess and the Frog.

"All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: Princess Tianas Mardis Gras Celebration pics and video

Awww.....I remember seeing this when I went on my birthday during the year that they gave free admission on birthdays. (i got the gift card because I was an AP'er).

I so enjoyed that show then. It was a bit different then. I could have sworn there were dancers on the ground and in the Mark Twain as well because all this confetti flew out of Mark Twain.

This one looks just as fun and set up a bit differently. I have to catch this show!

Comment

I saw this when the movie came out and it was great. Is it me or does the Prince look like elvis? :o
      Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

Originally posted by cakvalasc View Post
        I saw this when the movie came out and it was great. Is it me or does the Prince look like elvis? :o
        Looks like they got a new actor playing Prince Naveen this year. Anyway, I love that they're making Princess Tiana's Madi Gras celebration an annual event in New Orleans Square. It's very appropriate for this time of year. Just wish they'd put it back on the Mark Twain.

Comment

Awesome!
          For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

it was great fun!
            Last edited by diva98ri; 01-23-2013, 05:11 PM. Reason: delete dup

Comment

I was there on Friday too!

Comment