Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lunch at Club 33

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Lunch at Club 33


  • #2
    Re: Lunch at Club 33

    Originally posted by Serenityc22 View Post
    Any responses would be much appreciated meanwhile I'll just keep wishing n hoping!
    Good luck with your request, but since threads like yours appear every week so don't get your hopes up.

    On the other hand, this person was successful:
    Club 33 Question (like you, his first post)
    My Amazing Club 33 Proposal

    What is the meaning of your username?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Lunch at Club 33

      I wish you luck. I hope of ever having some meal at Club 33.
      Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
      http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Lunch at Club 33

        Good luck and congratulations!! Also, welcome to MiceChat!!

        Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
        KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Lunch at Club 33

          Oh wow!! That persons club 33 proposal is incredible!!!! That really is the stuff dreams are made of!! It's so nice to read about good stuff like that happening to people.

          i don't have my hopes up...I just wondered if anyone had any tips at all. Reading the posts it's seems like many Americans get lucky because eventually you may find someone who has a membership. Not for this Australian - it'd be like a needle in a haystack! Worse probably, a grain of sand in a haystack haha

          the meaning of my username is just my name...i use it for all my online usernames. Serenity is my first name, c is the first letter of my last name and I was born on the 22nd nothing exciting behind it hehe

          thanks guys ill keep waiting for my lucky poster! Thank you for my congrats too- wedding is
          in 2 weeks! I have bride and groom mickey and minnie cake toppers hehe

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Lunch at Club 33

            Congratulations!!!!
            Be sure to get the "just married" buttons from City Hall when you arrive. (They hand them out for free.)
            Also you should buy the bride & groom Mickey ears.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Lunch at Club 33

              Originally posted by mine,mine,mine View Post
              Congratulations!!!!Be sure to get the "just married" buttons from City Hall when you arrive. (They hand them out for free.) Also you should buy the bride & groom Mickey ears.
              Yes! I've read about the buttons from City Hall - very exciting. I am SO excited for the bride and groom mickey ears, I've looked at them for so many years....Tokyo disney had a headband with minnie ears and a veil, so cute.Thank you - I'm about to post disney credentials just incase any generous club 33 members want to know about me before they make my dreams come true hahaha

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Lunch at Club 33

                Originally posted by Serenityc22 View Post
                ...the meaning of my username is just my name...i use it for all my online usernames. Serenity is my first name, c is the first letter of my last name and I was born on the 22nd nothing exciting behind it
                I though it might be a Firefly reference :unsure:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Lunch at Club 33

                  There are people on this board than can make dreams come true. Don't give up hope. You just never know when it will happen.





                  To answer your questions:
                  1. The last time I had lunch there, I counted 14 different desserts that you could eat.
                  2. Champagne, like all alcohol is extra.
                  3. Club33 to me is worth every penny! For me, lunch is the best, but both are magical.
                  sigpic

                  This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Lunch at Club 33

                    [QUOTE=Druggas;1056902092]There are people on this board than can make dreams come true. Don't give up hope. You just never know when it will happen.

                    Haha well I don't have a lot of hope. But I will try and not give up. Maybe if I don't get any replies I will try again at the end of Feb right before we get to Disneyland.

                    FOURTEEN DESSERTS!! Amazing.
                    I realise the champagne would be extra, but good to know they have it. A visit to Club 33 is definitely a call for some celebratory bubbles!
                    I agree, it would be worth every penny. Wouldn't matter if it was breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack!


                    Nonsuch - Nope, not a firefly reference, just the name Mum picked haha. Don't worry. No one ever believes me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Lunch at Club 33

                      Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Like you, my DW and I spent our honeymoon in Disneyland, 30 years ago this coming March.

                      Members often need to make Club 33 reservations up to 60 days in advance for their guests. You might want to list the date you and your future DH will be arriving at DLR, how long you'll be here, and whether you already have your park admission tickets.

                      I know you'll be bringing home lots of Disney merchandise (my DW always does), but if you do get to celebrate at the Club, save some room for a few Club 33 items that you'll find on the second floor in a small kiosk display.

                      Best of luck on your Club 33 request, and have a great time at DLR in March!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Lunch at Club 33

                        THANK YOU!
                        We arrive in Anaheim Tuesday 5th of March. We have a 3 day multi park - park hopper ticket which we are beginning March 6.
                        Our plan:
                        March 6 - California adventure
                        March 7 - Disneyland
                        March 9 - Hop between both parks - Walk In Walt's footsteps tour

                        I really really hope I do get to celebrate at the club but no one has yet said they could make a reservation for us
                        I will definitely be buying big on the 33 merch if we are lucky enough to go, but I highly doubt it will ever happen, specially if reservations need to be made 60 days in advance.

                        Thank you though!



                        Originally posted by RSi View Post
                        Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Like you, my DW and I spent our honeymoon in Disneyland, 30 years ago this coming March.

                        Members often need to make Club 33 reservations up to 60 days in advance for their guests. You might want to list the date you and your future DH will be arriving at DLR, how long you'll be here, and whether you already have your park admission tickets.

                        I know you'll be bringing home lots of Disney merchandise (my DW always does), but if you do get to celebrate at the Club, save some room for a few Club 33 items that you'll find on the second floor in a small kiosk display.

                        Best of luck on your Club 33 request, and have a great time at DLR in March!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Lunch at Club 33

                          Good luck! I would suggest perhaps sharing with people your story, how you met, your proposal, etc... perhaps you can charm someone with your story.

                          Also, don't get your hopes up, it is a rare thing to be invited, especially from someone you don't know. But I do wish you the best.

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X