Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unique Cars land merchandise for a 3 year old?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Unique Cars land merchandise for a 3 year old?

I'm hoping for help on buying a Cars land gift for a 3 year old. I'm not familiar with all the available merchandise but I know he already has a ton of stuff from general toy stores. Are there toys or gifts that are unique to DCA or something that can be personalized? His family lives in Arizona they don't have access to anything that is only available in the parks. I would appreciate any input since I don't know much about Cars or toddlers.
    Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers - can you see how incredible this is going to be? - hang gliding, come on!

Re: Unique Cars land merchandise for a 3 year old?

You might want to get him some clothing or a hat. A lot of toys, are there and in regular stores. He's not going to want something like a coffee mug or pin.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

How about one of those traffic cone drink holders that I always see people walking around with? My toddlers love those and they are only available in the park. I think they are called cozy cone's.
      ​Mama to four beautiful girls!

Comment

Aye, the sippy cones are cool and toddler friendly, and they have Lightning McQueen popcorn buckets. As for stuff in the stores, oh... there'll plenty to choose from.

Comment

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it since his parents say he has everything you can get when it comes to Cars merchandise in regular stores. I am also hoping they have something personalized like keychains or whatnot with his name on it. I think that would be pretty exciting for a 3 year old but I'm still just guessing.
          Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers - can you see how incredible this is going to be? - hang gliding, come on!

Comment

We got our 2 yr old pjs that have Lightning wearing Mouse ears and Mater with a Goofy hat. We also got our DS one of those magic towels that has Mater and Lightning and the Monorail wearing ears. I keep thinking I saw a plush of Lightning wearing ears but I could be wrong.

Comment

That sounds awesome!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X