This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Innoventions

I went for a morning stroll through the park today, and decided to head into Innovetions.

I also ran into my old roommate who told me that Innoventions was safe until at least the 60th. If this is true, why? I haven't been in there for a couple years and was sad to see that nothing has changed and the place has less stuff. It looked like a show room for items out right now, not for the future.

Why not close it or at least get some new things inside if it truly is staying open for a few more years.
    Little and broken, but still good.

Re: Innoventions

What is the source of your roommate's info?
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

She is a cast member who has been there for 12 years.

Comment

Unless this is something that she heard from an official Disney communique, I wouldn't put much stock in it. It's probably just idle gossip that is floating around their workforce.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
          What is the source of your roommate's info?
          +1

Although if credible this would validate that thread that came up last week about how a CM claimed that the sponsors were all being renewed and CM's tenure was being extended.
          Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Comment

A friend of mine recently heard a rumor that Innoventions will be closed once "Avengers 2" comes out and then it will make way for the Stark Expo.
            I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
            - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
              A friend of mine recently heard a rumor that Innoventions will be closed once "Avengers 2" comes out and then it will make way for the Stark Expo.
              I've heard that too, just trying to figure out the facts from the rumors. I am very intrigued to find out which way this will go.

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
                Did your friend give you the source of that rumor?

Comment

More rumors. I think my brain is going to explode. I can't believe anyone until Disney officially makes an announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by frollofan View Post
                    More rumors. I think my brain is going to explode. I can't believe anyone until Disney officially makes an announcement.
                    +1

Comment

Hey I posted this a couple of weeks ago.
                      Link: http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oventions.html

I heard that it might be held off until 60 but more CMs said 2 more years.
                      Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
                      http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

Originally posted by frollofan View Post
                        Exactly.
                        Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Only time will tell at this point. Everything else is speculation.

Comment

I think we will see at Expo. Also I don't think it will close within the next month because all the CMs would have been informed at this point. Its not like they will show up one day and be told its close and get sent off to Costuming for a new post
                            Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
                            http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

Comment

Here is a fact.

CM's only know when Innoventions will be open as far out as they are scheduled to work.

Everything else they say are rumors.
                              Be Cool Stay in School!
                              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X