This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] BTM soft openings..?

Ok, as far as I've heard BTM is scheduled to open 10/30, what do you think the chances are that it could open two weeks or so prior to that?
    I'll be in Anaheim in mid October with my boyfriend who's never been to Disneyland and we would both be really sad if we were to miss BTM by just a few days.

Re: BTM soft openings..?

Two weeks is probably pushing it. It might happen, but I would not get your hopes up. Go in expecting it to be closed and if it does actually open you can be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

id say a week at lest
      Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Yeah I would also say a week at the least. I would say it will be closed when you go

Comment

It is possible they could finish early but I highly doubt it. I would anticipate the ride still closed for your trip.
          Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Yeah impossible to accurately predict. On another note I'm glad they decided to reopen on my birthday that's a nice gift

Comment

It's schduled to reopen on the 31st, be closed through the 30th.

In any case, with along term projects the variables that can happen could easily make it open early or late. It's not something easy to predict this far out.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Does anyone think that it might premier in conjunction with the Big Thunder Mountain pilot on ABC this Fall and maybe one of the Limited Time Magic's will be a tie-in with the cast coming to Disneyland? Just a thought.
                "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

Comment

Originally posted by OswaldTheRabbit View Post
                  Does anyone think that it might premier in conjunction with the Big Thunder Mountain pilot on ABC this Fall and maybe one of the Limited Time Magic's will be a tie-in with the cast coming to Disneyland? Just a thought.

Hmm, Synergy is highly likely in the business world. I think its planned opening is odd. It would catch one busy day followed by really slow days. It would open more capacity when Small World will be down, maybe another big attraction will also close around then.
                  Be Cool Stay in School!
                  Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X