Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February Trip Report

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trip Report February Trip Report


  • #2
    Re: February Trip Report

    Thank you for sharing!! Isn't it exciting being the Rebel Spy?!!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: February Trip Report

      ORDDU: Very nice pictures, duckling! Thank you for your fun trip report.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: February Trip Report

        It is quite the experience to be the Rebel Spy. I just wish they'd take more flattering pics LoL

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: February Trip Report

          Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
          Thank you for sharing!! Isn't it exciting being the Rebel Spy?!!
          Last week we were there for our family vacation. My son rode star tours with his daddy (he is five) about 5 times over the week. He was the rebel spy the last time. MADE HIS LIFE!! I am sure he will never forget that. And of course we had to get the tee shirt that says "i am the rebel spy"
          "I wish I could just live in Disneyland...I am never happier than when in that magical land... The peace it brings me is almost overwhelming" :love:

          1985 - First Trip to Disneyland with my parents and brother. (Age 11)
          1993- Disneyland trip with my highschool band "Disney Music Days"
          1996- Disneyland trip, College Spring Break Trip.
          1997- Disneyland trip, College Christmas Break Trip.
          2003- Disneland trip, Honeymoon.
          2012- Disneyland trip, first time with my hubby and children. Lexi 7, Patrick 4.
          2013- Disneyland trip, second trip with my hubby and children. Lexi 8, Patrick 5.
          2014- Next Trip planned with my kids and hubby!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: February Trip Report

            This is probably my favorite picture of them all. It looks AMAZING! *drools* :thumbup:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: February Trip Report

              very cool - thanks


              "We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

              -Walt Disney

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: February Trip Report

                Glad that Animated Bumble Bee got noticed! (I'm a fan too!)
                I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: February Trip Report

                  Originally posted by oodelally View Post
                  It is quite the experience to be the Rebel Spy. I just wish they'd take more flattering pics LoL
                  Haha I think they choose unflattering ones on purpose. I was super annoyed by an obnoxious group shouting out "Sorry, folks! I'm still getting used to my programming" over and over, so they got a shot of me glaring!

                  Originally posted by DisneyPrincessDi View Post
                  Last week we were there for our family vacation. My son rode star tours with his daddy (he is five) about 5 times over the week. He was the rebel spy the last time. MADE HIS LIFE!! I am sure he will never forget that. And of course we had to get the tee shirt that says "i am the rebel spy"
                  I know EXACTLY how your son feels!! I was so sad they didn't have a women's version of that shirt. It was like a milestone in my life!! Haha

                  Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                  KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X