This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Can we please move Bengal BBQ

I just want to vent about the 20ft walkway next to Indy. I think if they move this BBQ stand they can relieve a lot of headaches for everyone...thoughts?

Re: Can we please move Bengal BBQ

I've actually had an idea for a while to relocate Bengal Barbecue to the former Aladdin's Oasis area, toss in a second restaurant, and have a similar effect to Paradise Garden over at DCA. That space really isn't big enough for a substantial attraction anyway, so why not provide a better seating area for one of the more popular restaurants in the park?
    sigpic@Illusion0fLife

Comment

ORDDU: The Jungle Cruise eats up so much of Adventureland that maybe it's time to replace it with something better so that it could free up a lot of space.

Comment

What they reay need to do is get rid of the second tree they added when they converted the treehouse to Tarzan.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I concur that Disney should either relocate the BBQ and or add another restaurant where Aladdin's Oasis, and before that Tahitian Terrace was.

Did anyone go to the one night redo of Tahitian Terrace that was mentioned awhile back? I don't remember anyone posting how the event went.
          "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing ... That it was all started by a mouse ... and inspired by a rabbit."

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
            ORDDU: The Jungle Cruise eats up so much of Adventureland that maybe it's time to replace it with something better so that it could free up a lot of space.
            . Are you serious?

Comment

If they used the lower outside wait area of IJA better, the walkway would be less congested. Leave Bengal where it is, open something else up in Aladdin's Oasis.

Comment

Originally posted by PinBrian View Post
                If they used the lower outside wait area of IJA better, the walkway would be less congested. Leave Bengal where it is, open something else up in Aladdin's Oasis.
                Great point! Also I have been thinking if they moved the fast pass return to the exit and had it merge with the regular line in the domed like room before the movie room then they could utilize the whole part of the indoor queue before that which would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by PinBrian View Post
                  This.
                  Also please extend the hours for Bengal until park closing.

Comment

Replacing the Jungle Cruise? Replace the Matterhorn or Sleeping Beauty's Castle while you're at it! Owww!
                    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Comment

Lets just make adventure land a stroller free zone.

Comment

Originally posted by JBKMC View Post
                        Lets just make adventure land a stroller free zone.
                        Make the park a stroller free zone. I only bring as many kids as i can carry.
                        "Nice work, pal" :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                          Im actually all for this. at least shrink it and redo it totally. I feel like this is a ride most people just skip over. At least I do every time I visit.

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                            What they reay need to do is get rid of the second tree they added when they converted the treehouse to Tarzan.
                            This.

If they ever get rid of that structure it will make me very sad. Change it into another restaurant or even a shop. But please don't remodel the actual facade.

Comment

Is Bengal BBQ back to its old quality? For awhile they made the portions smaller and seemingly used lower quality ingredients. I saw the complaints from longtime fans on Yelp but decided to try for myself. The veggie skewers and chicken were fine but the beef skewers were definitely off. My friend didn't finish his and offered them to me (I only ordered the chicken and veggies) and after one bite I threw them away.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X