This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haunted mansion

My mom was telling me about how when I was younger they had a show on top of the haunted mansion with the hitchhiking ghosts and I was too afraid to even walk near there . I have never heard this. Does this show sound familiar to anyone Or is my mom becoming senile?

Re: haunted mansion

I couldn't say for sure, but I've never heard of anything like this.

Comment

Originally posted by DLDan
      My mom was telling me about how when I was younger they had a show on top of the haunted mansion with the hitchhiking ghosts and I was too afraid to even walk near there . I have never heard this. Does this show sound familiar to anyone Or is my mom becoming senile?
      What year(s) are we talking here?

I've never heard of this either, and if it was true, I'm pretty sure doombuggies would have documented it.

I'd say senile.

Comment

There's definitely never been anything like that at Disneyland. Probably senile.

Comment

It's news to me!
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I Have to jump on the senile bandwaggon till proven wrong
            ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Well, I would say the Mickeys Halloween Haunt, I know they had a few things like that...I don't remember what, but maybe thats what she means...It freaked me out too

I'd say senile as well...
              My mind won't rest
              and I don't sleep
              Not even in my dreams...
              -"If You Ever Did Believe"
              written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
              1985-2005

Comment

haha I thought so too. It would have been in the 90's if it happened. She was talking about how people would wait outside the mansion and the ghosts would be on top of the house. Haha well thanks anyways everyone

Comment

Nope....never have seen such a thing and I've been going to DL since the 1960's!

Comment

<--- HM freek. never heard of this. Unless it was a temp thing for Mickeys Holloween Hanut.

Comment

The closest thing I can think of is in the Osmonds special, they had a shot of the Mansion with some ghosts bicycling and flying around the top...

I remember wanting to go when I was a kid just to see that... thought that was so cool. Unfortunately, it was only for the TV special.
                      -Tim

Comment

i don't remember hitchhiking ghosts on the rooftop, but i sure remember the LIVE CM in the suit of armour and that ax!
                        sigpic

Comment

Unless...

She was referring to the 'ghost' lights that 'pass' by the second story windows at night...
                          "They's two B's in basketball!"

Comment

Originally posted by MinionLumbo
                            i don't remember hitchhiking ghosts on the rooftop, but i sure remember the LIVE CM in the suit of armour and that ax!
                            I remember that guy too! It used to scare the CRAP out of me as a little girl. As the years have gone on I've wondered if I just imagined/dreamed it. No one else I know remembers it. Thank you for helping me realize I'm not crazy (and not senile yet!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X