Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary At Disneyland.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary At Disneyland.

Not sure if this is considered news, but according to @ExtraTV, @MariahCarey and @NickCannon will be celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary at @Disneyland on April 30th.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary At Disneyland.

Good for them.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Re: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon To Celebrate Wedding Anniversary At Disneyland.

that's nice... meanwhile in an outhouse in Istanbul...
      DisneyTwins
      Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Disneytwins View Post
        that's nice... meanwhile in an outhouse in Istanbul...

:lmao:

Comment

Early closing on the 30th?
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Sounds like a very slow news day.
            "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I still remember when they rented out Magic Mountain for their honeymoon..... good times.
              :meet: Because Bert Said So! :meet:

Comment

Why couldn't they be like other people and just go to the Olive Garden.
                Writing about all things Disney, a couple of paragraphs at a time

http://disneylandtraveler.blogspot.com/

75,000+ page views and counting.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneylandTraveler View Post
                  I was wondering the same thing!
                  DisneyTwins
                  Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by DisneylandTraveler View Post
                    'Cause they have money. When you have money, you tend to put your money into things of better quality.

Comment

I'm glad this is the week before I'm going. If I ran into Mariah Carey I would probably yell at her for giving American Idol somewhat of a comeback.

That and I don't feel like dealing with the crowds and cameras, or whatever they will have following them around.
                      Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X