This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Disneyland and DCA Detailing: Shops and Restaurants

By now, it is common knowledge that the exterior areas of the parks, landscaping, and themed attractions are all rife with details and subtle touches: but at the parks, often, even more details and quirky touches are to be found inside pure retail venues like stores and restaurants. I always try and keep my eyes open for elements haven't seen before, and these are the results - all photos taken solely either inside a food service location or a store. Disneyland is first up:

when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Re: Disneyland and DCA Detailing: Shops and Restaurants

Great Idea RegionsBeyound, Here's one from Cars land inside the Curious shop

Classic Route 66 by JAlejandro Photography, on Flickr

Please visit and like my Photography page on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/JalejandroPhotography

Comment

Nice job.

Comment

And now California Adventure -

Comment

Awesome work Region

Please visit and like my Photography page on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/JalejandroPhotography

Comment

​Nice! I love the details in the shops.
            I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Soooo much attention to detail! And so many of those I don't even know where the are!! :lol: Where is the flying bat?? I've got to find that next time I'm there!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                Soooo much attention to detail! And so many of those I don't even know where the are!! :lol: Where is the flying bat?? I've got to find that next time I'm there!
                The shop right next to Court of Angels - used to have Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise, they have since re-stocked with something else entirely, but left the more 'spooky' decor on top of shelving and etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
                  The shop right next to Court of Angels - used to have Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise, they have since re-stocked with something else entirely, but left the more 'spooky' decor on top of shelving and etc.
                  That is awesome! I thought I paid a lot of attention to little details but I don't remember seeing that. But then I didn't even go into that shop my last visit.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X