Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Chat] Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

    Why can only AP's get to go and watch it on main street? Does Disney not care about non pass holders? In the last couple of weeks so many things have been for pass holders. DCA open late on Thursday, Fantasyland open late, exclusive movie previews. If TDA continues to alienate me I will make my pilgrimage to Disney in Florida instead.

  • #2
    Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

    I, personally, am finding the same recurring threads of why APs get this vs. ticket holders getting that rather tiring. There are fabulous debates on the topic active right now. Maybe this can be merged?

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

      What Peter Pan thing is this?
      Just sayin'

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

        All of these Passholder events are ways to try to get Passholders to change their attendance patterns. The ideas is to offer these other opportunities so they don't descend on the resort during peak times thus allowing a less crowded experience for non-Passholders.




        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

          Why should it be any other way?
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

            I was wondering the same thing.
            DisneyTwins
            Since May 2003

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

              Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
              Why should it be any other way?
              APer's generally spend less in total per visit then people who are buying day tickets

              However, I do think APer's should have some perks, however I do think they're going a bit overboard with them at the moment. At the bottom of it though, its because Disneyland's main audience is the AP audience. These little extras help to justify the recent price rises.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

                Originally posted by Callaghans View Post
                Why can only AP's get to go and watch it on main street? Does Disney not care about non pass holders? In the last couple of weeks so many things have been for pass holders. DCA open late on Thursday, Fantasyland open late, exclusive movie previews. If TDA continues to alienate me I will make my pilgrimage to Disney in Florida instead.
                On the day of the passholder Peter Pan screening, Disneyland is open from 10am to 8pm. 10 hours. A 1 day ticket is $87. Breaks down to $8.70 per hour if your there from opening to closing. It would take about 2 hours of your time for the screening. So, is it really worth $17.40 to watch Peter Pan? I think a better use of your time for a non passholder would be to go on the rides.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

                  Also, another thing I would like to point out. Anyone is welcome to purchase an annual pass. If you feel you are being excluded from Passholder only offers, feel free to purchase an annual pass and join in the fun instead of complaining about it online.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

                    Originally posted by GhostHost View Post
                    Also, another thing I would like to point out. Anyone is welcome to purchase an annual pass. If you feel you are being excluded from Passholder only offers, feel free to purchase an annual pass and join in the fun instead of complaining about it online.
                    Exactly. This is another reason for making it exclusive and marketing as such. It is a selling tool.
                    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

                      Originally posted by GhostHost View Post
                      Also, another thing I would like to point out. Anyone is welcome to purchase an annual pass. If you feel you are being excluded from Passholder only offers, feel free to purchase an annual pass and join in the fun instead of complaining about it online.
                      Annual Pass holders shouldn't be treat any differently to non annual pass holders. As it stands AP holders have more to do and experience than people who buy day tickets. It shouldn't be like that, however I can see why Disney does it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

                        Originally posted by GhostHost View Post
                        On the day of the passholder Peter Pan screening, Disneyland is open from 10am to 8pm. 10 hours. A 1 day ticket is $87. Breaks down to $8.70 per hour if your there from opening to closing. It would take about 2 hours of your time for the screening. So, is it really worth $17.40 to watch Peter Pan? I think a better use of your time for a non passholder would be to go on the rides.
                        Or just go buy it on blueray...only 22 bucks and you can see it one million times if you want
                        This is a cool event but nothing ground breaking
                        Happy Halloween!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

                          Originally posted by GhostHost View Post
                          On the day of the passholder Peter Pan screening, Disneyland is open from 10am to 8pm. 10 hours. A 1 day ticket is $87. Breaks down to $8.70 per hour if your there from opening to closing. It would take about 2 hours of your time for the screening. So, is it really worth $17.40 to watch Peter Pan? I think a better use of your time for a non passholder would be to go on the rides.
                          My five day pass costs $260. Which equals $52 a day, $5.20 per hour, so $10.40 to watch the movie.

                          I would love to watch Peter Pan on main street, in a theater built by Walt, watching my fravorite Disney movie. That is a once in a lifetime chance for me. I would happily spend two hours their. This vacation between tickets and staying in GCH is $3000 not to mention air fairs and spending money. I should have that choice.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

                            Originally posted by Callaghans View Post
                            If TDA continues to alienate me I will make my pilgrimage to Disney in Florida instead.
                            I'd take a bit of alienation over being seen as a rube.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Peter Pan why are only AP's aloud to watch this?

                              Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                              Exactly. This is another reason for making it exclusive and marketing as such. It is a selling tool.
                              An AP pass is not exclusive when 1,000,000 people have one.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X