Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyone know where these are from?

I'm very tempted to buy one of these, but I can't think of where they are from.

If anyone could help, I'll love to you forever.

Also how wrong is it selling old Disneyland stuff on ebay? Is it breaking any Disneyland rule?

Vintage Disneyland Theme Park Ride Attraction Prop Mouse Lot of 2 | eBay

Vintage Disneyland Theme Park Ride Attraction Prop Mice Lot of 2 | eBay

Vintage Disneyland Theme Park Ride Attraction Prop Bug | eBay

Thanks for your help

Re: Anyone know where these are from?

Disneyland sells its own "old stuff" to collectors who then have every right to sell it onward themselves. The one instance I can think of where an individual selling Disney items would be questionable is if a cast member uniform was up for sale - and I have seen several.

I don't think these items are from Disneyland, and the seller admits it in the additional questions on the bug - he cannot authenticate these as actual Disneyland items (yet uses the park name in his title).

Comment

Originally posted by ssaamm View Post
      Also how wrong is it selling old Disneyland stuff on ebay? Is it breaking any Disneyland rule?

As long as the sellers acquired the item by legitimate means their is nothing wrong with reselling unless they agreed to terms that prohibit the resale in their original purchase.

Even if that were the case I doubt Disney would do any thing about it over such low valued and insignificant items as these.

Comment

As long as they are not trying to sell unused days on a multi-day ticket or some other type of restricted sale, they should be fine.
        "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X