This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Splash Mountain Seating

We need a debate settled. We have a group of seven, four adults & three teenagers. Is it possible for the two younger teenagers to sit together on Splash Mountain, or will we have to break up our group? Also, if two guest can sit together on Splash Mountain, are they side by side, or one in front of the other? Thanks! Less than a week till our next visit!! :yea:

Re: Splash Mountain Seating

It depends on how big the kids are. If they can fit next to each other in the very back spot and the CM's think it's alright you can probably get away with it. I believe you sit side by side if you can fit that way but one in front of the other is also an option. I have sat both ways with another person in the back seat.

I am betting you guys will probably have to separate, though.
    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

I thought it was one rider per seat? I haven't seen anyone doubled up since the new logs were brought in. I would guess that you will be separated.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

I believe that the two younger teenagers will be separated. The only people that can double up inthe last seat if it is one adult with a small child, I guess.
        I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
        - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

the only time they allow two seating in the back is for a smaller child and parent. They most likely will split you. I had this happen with a group of 8 we ended up sitting 4 and 4 on two different logs

Please visit and like my Photography page on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/JalejandroPhotography

Comment

I said the back seating depended on the size of the guests because when I was in high school we took a trip to California and did a day at Disneyland. I rode in the back seat of the log with a friend and we were both teenagers. I was 16 and he was 17 and the CM let us both sit in the back and we fit perfectly fine.

That was in 2005, though. Things might be different now.
            Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Yeah I think in '05 they still had the old logs that you could sit 2 to a seat. My husband and I shared a seat every time. I might be wrong on the timing, though, as I'm not exactly sure when they switched to the single seats!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
              KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

I saw a mother with a small child in the back seat yesterday. As far as two teenagers, probably not.
                Twitter: infamoustmk

IG: tcadillac17

Comment

to double up in the back seat the rule is that they both have to be small enough and one has to be under 5' 1" I believe. This was in '09 or '10 I believe. I don't know if it has changed or what not but I remember going with friends and the cast member asked are you under a certain height requirement (Both were Teens and small notably they would fit fine with just weight being factored in)

Comment

The only time I've ever seen two in the back seat has been with an adult and a very small child. I don't think I've ever seen two adults, teens or kids sitting together.
                    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

They really only let an adult and child sit together in the back seat, and they are usually (depending on how big the child is) required to lap-sit...I don;t think I have ever seen anyone at all sit side-by-side in the back

Comment

My friends and I rode in one log as a group of 7 last June! They said it was okay as long as one of the two people in the last row was 5 feet or under. Both of the girls sitting in the back row were 17 years old, so I don't believe there's any kind of an age limit. Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
                          Yeah I think in '05 they still had the old logs that you could sit 2 to a seat. My husband and I shared a seat every time. I might be wrong on the timing, though, as I'm not exactly sure when they switched to the single seats!
                          You might be thinking of the logs in Florida where each row seats two people. Disneyland has always had single seating, with the exception of the wide back row
                          The music celebration puts some motion into my ocean!
                          sigpic

Comment

when i went in september, they put me and my 4 year old in separate seats, and she was JUST 40 inches... even when we got the back row, she had to sit by herself in front of me.

Comment

Originally posted by oodelally View Post
                              We need a debate settled. We have a group of seven, four adults & three teenagers. Is it possible for the two younger teenagers to sit together on Splash Mountain, or will we have to break up our group? Also, if two guest can sit together on Splash Mountain, are they side by side, or one in front of the other? Thanks! Less than a week till our next visit!! :yea:

I am pretty sure you can have two teenagers sit together, but the seats are all individual except for the back, it can take two or one person.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X